Say hello to the little new guy

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

lordflaya

Jul 24, 2017
Hey all.

As you'd figure I'm the new guy. Started tinkering with mod in the early PC days and life kicked my balls around the OG Xbox days.

But now I'm back at it, and I have to say, there's so many great mods for just about everything these days.

Reactions: Younis

S.B

22nd CEO
Staff member
Chat Moderator
Determined Poster
Feb 3, 2018
Nowhere you've seen before.
Nice to see another great modder, hope you stick around and get to expand your knowledge. We have a wide variety of "cool stuff" that you'll find interesting:problemo: .

Reactions: lordflaya

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
Hey all.

As you'd figure I'm the new guy. Started tinkering with mod in the early PC days and life kicked my balls around the OG Xbox days.

But now I'm back at it, and I have to say, there's so many great mods for just about everything these days.
Welcome

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Hey all.

Welcome :)

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017
Hey all.

hi fatty

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.