Some Ideas For The Sites Future!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Hey Crunchers :heart:

So, today i was doodling in my mind and thinking of god knows what. And i came across a few things, one we need a​
game section for both The Division and Dark Souls 3 since they are new and huge games for this year. And two, perhaps we could add a YouTube section for YouTuber's to post there content when they just recently upload or for YouTuber's to collaborate and help each other out. Same with a section within on how to improve channels. What do you guys think about all of this? I know for sure we need two new game sections for "The Division" and "Dark Souls 3", but what about this YouTube section aswell? I know there are people out there that upload videos to their own channel and dont get even 10 views that there video deserves. So, hit the comments down below and let us know. Its truly up to admisistration if this should be done!

Thank you and have a nice day.
Regards,

UnboundGodz

@Younis

Revolution

Supreme Member
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 3, 2015
Happy Places
18+ Section back in th premium forum or for everyone :fa: :heart:
18766aebcfe0ed1328564a4a5e417d3f.jpg

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
@Younis so any thoughts on adding these sections?

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
We don't need him :fa: I'll take over :troll: We need an active youtube channel!
lol we need users that develop mods to provide for showcase so that you dont always get random uploads :trolol:

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Hey Crunchers :heart:

So, today i was doodling in my mind and thinking of god knows what. And i came across a few things, one we need a​
game section for both The Division and Dark Souls 3 since they are new and huge games for this year. And two, perhaps we could add a YouTube section for YouTuber's to post there content when they just recently upload or for YouTuber's to collaborate and help each other out. Same with a section within on how to improve channels. What do you guys think about all of this? I know for sure we need two new game sections for "The Division" and "Dark Souls 3", but what about this YouTube section aswell? I know there are people out there that upload videos to their own channel and dont get even 10 views that there video deserves. So, hit the comments down below and let us know. Its truly up to admisistration if this should be done!

Thank you and have a nice day.
Regards,

UnboundGodz

@Younis
Added those sections and the YouTube section. If they don't be active then we'll remove them.

Reactions: Stride
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: