Some of the best Cydia tweaks [highly recommended]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

TheMystery

Retired Staff
Dec 6, 2013
So we were talking in the SB earlier about some of the best Cydia tweaks for devices and some members requested I made a thread highlighting some of my favorite tweaks, so here they are! I have practically all of these installed on my phone 24/7 and I run an iPhone 4, so they should work on your devices with ease.

I'll post the repositories you can find the tweak in so you don't have to hunt them down elsewhere. http://www.*************.com/forums/images/smilies/winky.gif

AirBlue Sharing
Repo: BigBoss
Price: $4.99

AirBlue Sharing is an awesome tweak that gives you the ability to wirelessly send and receive files to and from devices using Bluetooth, a feature that Apple has never included in iOS by default. You can send and receive to and from other iOS devices running AirBlue, Android devices, and computers with Bluetooth services available. It's paid but it's definitely worth it. You can find cracked versions but none of them ever worked for me.

AppCake
Repo: iPhoneCake (http://apt.iphonecake.com)
Price: free

AppCake is a great alternative to the now defunct Installous. It works in an identical fashion to Installous, allowing you to download & install cracked IPA files right on your device.

AppSync
Repo: xSellize (xSellize Repo)

Created by Hackulo.us (which shut down last month), this tweak allows you to sync cracked apps to and from your iTunes library stored on a computer. A must have for anyone who uses AppCake, vShare or iPASTORE.

Chrome Download Manager
Repo: ModMyI
Price: $3.00

CDM allows you to download files using the Chrome browser. It functions in the same way as the Safari Download Manager, except on Chrome. It's another paid app but a cracked version can be found on xSellize.

ClutchPatched
Repo: CrackLords (Cydia Repository)

This is a command line cracking utility that you can use to crack your own iOS apps. It's great if you want to start sharing apps you've bought, but unless you know how to use Terminal, I'd skip it.

CyDelete

CyDelete allows you to delete Cydia tweaks that add icons to the home screen as if they were official iOS apps. You can even delete Cydia with it, but that would leave you without a graphical frontend to install tweaks.

f.lux
Repo: Cydia/Telesphoreo

This tweak uses the results of a scientific study and instead of dimming your screen at night, it increases the warmth of the colors, which makes it easier to read the screen. A definite must-have.

Five Icon Dock

With Five Icon Dock, you can cram an extra icon into the dock. I use this in conjunction with Five Icon Switcher and Five-Column Springboard (both below). Highly recommended.

Five Icon Switcher

Similar to Five Icon Dock except this one crams an extra app into each page of the app switcher. Highly recommended.

Five-Column Springboard

Similar to Five Icon Dock and Five Icon Switcher, this one adds a fifth column of apps to the springboard, allowing you to fit even more apps on one screen. Highly recommended.

GamePlayer
Repo: iPhoneCake (http://apt.iphonecake.com)

GamePlayer is an absolute must-have for any iOS gamer. It's a memory editor that allows you change ingame values such as currency, kills, points across a huge range of games including GTA Vice City, COhttp://www.*************.com/forums/images/smilies/Sad-Awesome.png Black Ops Zombies, COhttp://www.*************.com/forums/images/smilies/Sad-Awesome.png Zombies and many more. A definite must-have.

iAP Cracker

iAP Cracker is a cracker for in-app purchases, allowing you to buy coin packs / currency from in-game stores for free. It doesn't work on all games however, so beware.

iFile
Price: $4.00

iFile allows you to browse the entire filesystem of your device under the root account. It's an absolute must-have and definitely worth the buying price. However, if you're looking to get it free, a cracked version can be found on xSellize.

iPASTORE
Repo: CrackLords (Cydia Repository)

Another Installous alternative, which allows you to download and install cracked apps on your device.

LowPowerBanner

Getting sick of the annoying "Low Power" popups? LowPowerBanner turns those popups into notification bars and plays a sound too (configurable). Additionally, you can tell it at what percentage of battery it should alert you. Highly recommended.

MobileTerminal

If you're a Mac OS/Linux fan and you love Terminal, then this is an absolute must have and doesn't need to be explained. It gives the ability to run a command line terminal right on your device.

Nitrous
Price: $0.99

This tweak boosts the speed at which your device executes Javascript and is an absolute must have, especially as it's less than $1.00 to buy.

PasswordPilot

If you're sick of entering your Apple ID password, this tweak will automatically insert it for you. Be wary to use a passcode when using this tweak incase your device is stolen, however.

ShowCase

This tweak simply changes the case of the keyboard depending on whether shift/caps lock is on or off. It's only small but it's great. Highly recommended.

Skyra1n
Repo: Rainstone (http://repo.rainstone.co)

This is one of the best Siri ports I've ever used allowing you to choose which Siri server you want to use (I recommend WordJelly). Highly recommended for 3GS/i4 users who want Siri.

StayOpened

This tweak will keep the App Store open after you install or update an app. Highly recommended.

SwipeSelection

This is truly one of the most useful and greatest tweaks I've ever used on my device. It simplifies the process of moving the cursor or selecting text my allowing you to just swipe your finger over the keyboard. A definite must-have.

Torch

(for iPhone 4 and above) This tweak puts a button on your lockscreen allowing you to quickly turn on and off the camera flash as a torch, giving you light when you need it most. Highly recommended.

UnlimTones

Allows you to download and import ringtones into your device, and also create your own.

vShare

Yet another Installous alternative, allowing you to download and install cracked apps on your device.

Winterboard

Gives you the ability to fully theme your device. Highly recommended.

Zeppelin

Bored of your carrier name in the status bar? Replace it with an icon of something else instead, such as the Batman symbol.

Reactions: Younis
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!