Sony formalizes the possibility of PSN ID change!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
PlayStation_HQ_San_Mateo_2.jpg

Hi everybody,
Today's new writing for this time will once again tell you about the must-have Japanese console,
The PlayStation 4!

This morning, Sony made this official on his blog,
Official link of the topic

This new feature that everyone dreamed of, is accessible for free the first time, and then pays $ 9.99 (or $ 4.99 if you're a PlayStation Plus subscriber), like on Xbox.

However, the previous nickname will be kept in an accessible history on your profile

Note that only games that come out after April 2018 are necessarily eligible, the others not necessarily.

"This feature will be compatible with all PS4 games released after April 2018, as well as a large majority of the most played PS4 games released before that date, but note that not all PS4, PS3 and PS Vita games and apps are guaranteed. to support the change of ID and that users may occasionally encounter errors in some games.If you ever have problems after changing your ID, you can return to your initial ID at any time for free (you only once during the feature test) "

Reactions: That23allday

MkoneTime

Apr 19, 2017
PlayStation_HQ_San_Mateo_2.jpg

Hi everybody,
Today's new writing for this time will once again tell you about the must-have Japanese console,
The PlayStation 4!

This morning, Sony made this official on his blog,
Official link of the topic

This new feature that everyone dreamed of, is accessible for free the first time, and then pays $ 9.99 (or $ 4.99 if you're a PlayStation Plus subscriber), like on Xbox.

However, the previous nickname will be kept in an accessible history on your profile

Note that only games that come out after April 2018 are necessarily eligible, the others not necessarily.

"This feature will be compatible with all PS4 games released after April 2018, as well as a large majority of the most played PS4 games released before that date, but note that not all PS4, PS3 and PS Vita games and apps are guaranteed. to support the change of ID and that users may occasionally encounter errors in some games.If you ever have problems after changing your ID, you can return to your initial ID at any time for free (you only once during the feature test) "
bro gtfoh. Psn patch does not have a cid stealer, I have been using the same cid for 6 years with psn patch and ps ninja. All you have to do is disable auto sign in and go black offline. It’s always the noobies that tries to launch homebrew while signed in trying to disable cyllacles or whatever thinking that’s fine... hell nawl. Tell these people all you have to do is boot up offline(disable auto sign in) and run pan patch and tap X on the controller. Then run ps ninja I select every option except for the one before the last one. and I don’t go online until I’m at the sign in option on what ever game I’m playing, also I use console manager and change my cod to 32 random numbers after I’m on the online servers on whatever game to ensure my cid won’t be banned from that specific game.

God

Active Poster
Aug 3, 2015
I think it would be a great change, if playstation made it to were you could change you psn. I think it would be good for the gamers on playstation and it would make Sony more money as well. So it's a win-win.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ EMRR:
    But how can i share my generated Console ID's?
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    het bro nice work man
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    with ?
  • @ EMRR:
    What do you mean? I can't understand "with ?"
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you ask can you help me and i said with what can i help you out
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me about share my generated CID's? Where can i share it on this website?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you can put it in cid section or ps3 section in general
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    np bro
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Working Console ID" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Console ID 1" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    wadu is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Console ID 2" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID 2".
  • @ lurch6661:
    gold hen out soon
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    trying to figure out how to run a rpf files
  • @ lurch6661:
    on gta5
  • @ lurch6661:
    i guess there is a way were you can upload real cars \