Starting the first project ever

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Yo what's up you freaks? All good?

So I finally came to a conclusion that I will do, Drum whoole please, my first rtm tool! Tadadadaaaaaa!

I will do this for Metro Last light. :) And I could use some help. Many help! Because... I have never coded before nor did I read some how to. I just jump into the cold water.

First of all, which program should I use? I have visual studio c++ 9 express pre-installed and I would use this.

Or are there better and easier programs?

Then next step is, how do I get offsets? How do I look for them and paste them into the project.

Any help will be appreciated and will be rewarded with credits in the tool. And if that's not enough, you'll get the source of course! I can't provide much more...

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Grats on first steps. Good luck!

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Thanks bro. I hope I get it to work in future to hook you all up! :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8642".