Xbox Swizzy Loader v2.3 (PUBLIC RELEASE)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

v2.4?

• Total voters

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
SWIZZY LOADER V2.3 OFFICIAL PUBLIC RELEASE
So to clear up confusion the loader is on 2.3 because it has been my private loader(private to me & a select group of
friends) but nobody releases shiz anymore besides Devi & a few others so I decided to totally remake it & release for public use!

I haven't gotten around to record gameplay yet because I am a lazy bum xD but I will provide a screenshot! This loader is obviously ICECOLDKILLAH's MD v1.8 base but instead of changing the name of it & releasing it as my own, like many peeps, I ripped everything out and fixed a couple bugs I noticed, remade the design, and added my favorite shit in, due to the recent uproar in the community about Ghosts & freeze options being leaked I have decided to not include my admin alots in sorry but I don't wanna here the complaining comments people leave on threads these days.

It has 9 menu's in it that are my favorite menu's. 6 fun/game mode type scripts(including my car spawn released yesterday), 4 advanced freeze protections(including 2 I added into the loader like freeze gun protection & fire protection), a map mod menu & a object cleaner along with 10 map mod slots (name this: map1.sco-map10.sco), 1 weapon mod(could't find much looking as we speak), 10 extra mod slots to add your own stuff(name this: extramod1.sco-extramod10.sco), a automaticly enabled God Mode & Unlimited Clip script(pm if you want a version without this enabled), a respawn with weapons script, and of course Phantomized Objects!

I will update this with new stuff every now and then! I don't play PS3 much anymore due to my DEX PS3 getting the ylod so I will make the PS3 files sometime this week when I get the time!

34ni910.jpg

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    is that not warzone
  • Chat Bot:
    Nazzysam is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    @lurch6661 no dmz is no warzone
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    morning everybody
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    wanna play resurrgence quads
  • @ lurch6661:
    got another headset i wanna try maybe it wonr echo lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nah sorry watching the godfather
  • @ lurch6661:
    oh cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    luco brossi swims with the fishes
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    luca
    brasi
  • Chat Bot:
    foxinnk is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    good movie
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Edodex is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    nooby286 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    Cachaleau is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Cachaleau is our newest member. Welcome!