SWIZZY LOADER V2.5 [FINAL]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
SWIZZY LOADER V2.5 OFFICIAL RELEASE
ISO + XK3Y + JTAG + RGH & CFW + OFW
There is a read me in the download so read it for a little more info. I was gonna release the source as well but if I remove all the security and blackshit than it wont be far from a regular mod loader... Most of the work I have put into this is the looks & background shit for me and some friends. I removed alot of shit except the blacklist because 360 is dirty atm so I added a list to clean it from some leechs... If you really want to know who is on the list pm me I don't mind telling anyone but if you play 360 alot you can take a guess. Also big thanks to Devil & Inquisition!
UPDATED(5/15/2016): added where it doesn't say sco not found anymore it just doesn't show up like MD. I also added a couple more scripts.
UPDATED(5/20/2016): Fixed some bugs that a friend reported to me. Also fixed a problem alot of people messaged me on Skype about. Where when u click on a name in credits it would activate a random script in the loader. Added new people to the blacklist/ban list. Increased frame rate a tiny bit. Added a premium menu section(menus that can be used are in the readme in the dropbox link). Also this is the final public release unless people request another because this was basically a side thing that I never took serious tbh. V3 wont be released sorry for the tease. I am selling the menu for $15 & $5 for whitelist. Its a one time buy even if the prices go up when I update the menu. V3 isn't meant to be a competition between MD premium or premium admin just a thing for "trusted people"... I wont sell it to you if I don't trust you with it so don't get salty I am only charging cause I am not passing around a menu with fucking blacklist in it cause I am a nice person XD. Enjoy the update. Report Bugs below
UPDATED(5/30/2016): Fixed lag issue when Loader was closed. I didn't know this happened because I didn't test this before I released 2.4 or 2.5... I also fixed the black list & added a few people to it that were on PS3! PS3 Original Added. ADDED OFW BACKUPS(BLUS/BLES). Enjoy!

VIDEO

DOWNLOAD

ENJOY!!!

"Keep modding fun" - DevilDesigns

Last edited:

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
U Welcome Hopefully We see more other games menu from u soon :D
Yes I am working on tons of shit tbh but that doesn't mean I will every finish them sadly :( I am really busy with school right now so it is hard to work on stuff atm... Summer is here soon so I can get shit done in my freetime LOL. Still have to work tho!

King of modz

Active Poster
Nov 14, 2015
Yes I am working on tons of shit tbh but that doesn't mean I will every finish them sadly :( I am really busy with school right now so it is hard to work on stuff atm... Summer is here soon so I can get shit done in my freetime LOL. Still have to work tho!
hopefully everythings goes well for u

Last edited:
Reactions: SwizzyPlays

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Fixed link... 2.5 coming soon with more shit and I am fixing some bugs to maybe increase frame rate ^.^

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Updated. Bug fixes & more. Links also fixed. I also added files for PS3 Original(including backups)

Last edited:
Reactions: Knife
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: mrfordmn is our newest member. Welcome!