PS3 TBoGT from the PSN Store doesn't seem to cooperate

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

jpnkansei

Member
Nov 10, 2019
3
0
61
Hi!

I am using 4.83 HAN PS3 With GTA IV on CD and TBoGT from PSN Store. I don't know why, but it doesn't register in game.

I uninstall GTA IV, install mod .PKG, install the GTA IV disc, when it is finished, I back out and install the TBoGT from the PSN Store. When I go into the game, there isn't an option to start TBoGT, and I have an EFLC disc, when I start TBoGT on the EFLC disc, it doesn't have the mods like the .PKG had. Is there any solution to fix this? (Mainly the TBoGT not responding with IV)
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!