TheFlow organizes a contest on VitaShell

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

titan198

Jan 23, 2017
The developer of VitaShell, TheFlow, is organizing a competition which will consist in proposing the new VitaShell. The ideas on VitaShell are numerous but sometimes replicated on various forums, and it can be interesting to group them under a single digital entity in order to get the best.

in-theflow-orgnise-un-concours-sur-vitashell-1.png

We know, TheFlow will probably revolutionize VitaShell again by bringing USB storage support for PlayStation TV, but this will not bring any other features, a new look or themes, everything would take a long time. The deadline is set for February 19, 2017, which means that by the end of February we will probably have the pleasure of seeing the new VitaShell arrive.

[Design Competition] VitaShell

Hi guys,

I am currently working on a major VitaShell update which will feature the ability to mount USB Storage Device as Memory Card (ONLY FOR PSTV). Yes, you've read it right, you'll be able to run games and homebrews from your USB Stick.

After a year of development on VitaShell I think it's time for a new look. So I'm now launching a competition where you guys can submit your themes until the 19.2.2017, then some judges and me (or maybe poll) will pick the best one and this will be used as the default theme for the upcoming VitaShell.
You are of course free to design whatever you like, but I highly suggest simplistic themes that give hacker feelings

The only obligation is that it must be a brand new theme, not one that has already been released.
There is actually no "price" to win, let's say it's more about the everyday.
Or consider the upcoming VitaShell as a community gift.

I'm looking forward to creative creations from you guys.
TheFloW

For more information about VitaShell:
Https://github.com/T...lFloW/VitaShell
Https://github.com/x...itashell-themes

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!