PS3 [UPDATED] 1.13 ImSooCool and ErasedDev's Tool / Fast Hacker w/ WORKING ANTIBAN

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
Hey guys,
I just wanted to post this as Erased was kinda busy. So here this is the updated version of mine and his tool with WORKING ANTIBAN for Ghosts and BO2 and it also has links to eboots in the Extras tab.

DOWNLOAD : HERE
VirusScan : HERE

Screencaps:
8Mlbz

8Mlca

8Mlcz

I personally tested it and did unlock all and played with it, and i didnt get banned so here now, you guys can also play without any bans. :)

Steps On How to use it on Ghosts :
1. Have a Working ID, Patch it using any cid changer tool i use ControlConsole or i just put the id in the iTA Manager.
2. Load up Ghosts with the debugged eboot listed in the EXTRAS tab in the tool itself.
3. Goto the Multiplayer screen, click Play Online. Then its gonna say connecting to Online services and gonna fetch your profile.
4. NOW click on Antiban checkbox in the tool.
5. BOOM! now you can turn on any non host mod, and use unlock all or any other tool :D.

UPDATE : 1.0.0.1 Added Unlock All for Both Ghosts and BO2, HATERS CAN SUCK MY WEINER
UDDATE : 1.0.0.2 Added Stats Editor and everything tested and works for 1.13

Wanna see my livestream goto : Twitch or add me on psn : its_ImSooCoolxX if you wanna play ghosts together

I LOVE OTHER HACKERS WHO JOIN ME TALK SHIT AND GET SMACKED hahahahaha

Credit:ImSooCool and ErasedDev

Last edited:

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Hey guys,
I just wanted to post this as Erased was kinda busy. So here this is the updated version of mine and his tool with WORKING ANTIBAN for Ghosts and BO2 and it also has links to eboots in the Extras tab.

Screencaps:
8Mlbz

8Mlca

8Mlcz

I personally tested it and did unlock all and played with it, and i didnt get banned so here now, you guys can also play without any bans. :)

1. Have a Working ID, Patch it using any cid changer tool i use ControlConsole or i just put the id in the iTA Manager.
2. Load up Ghosts with the debugged eboot.
3. Goto the Multiplayer screen, click Play Online. Then its gonna say connecting to Online services and gonna fetch your profile.
5. BOOM! now you can turn on any non host mod, and use unlock all or any other tool :D.

UPDATE : 1.0.0.1 Added Unlock All for Both Ghosts and BO2, HATERS CAN SUCK MY WEINER
UDDATE : 1.0.0.2 Added Stats Editor and everything tested and works for 1.12

Wanna see my livestream goto : Twitch

Cheers bro :D

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
updated for 1.13

Chaddy

Jun 4, 2014
Hey guys,

Screencaps:
8Mlbz

8Mlca

8Mlcz

2. Load up Ghosts with the debugged eboot listed in the EXTRAS tab in the tool itself.

Wanna see my livestream goto : Twitch or add me on psn : its_ImSooCoolxX if you wanna play ghosts together

Hey guys,

Screencaps:
8Mlbz

8Mlca

8Mlcz

This looks really nice and I'll add you on psn

gopal

Apr 14, 2014
i used this tool 1 week nicely. today when i connect console id is banned; i use sen enabler i changed my mac. i hide my files. i deleted history. i changed to id spoffed Reviews another one with banned. Any one answer. because i Bought a new console id with in a week now gone. Any one please answer my q? i am worried. when i spoffed my id with a banned one Then how my id Will Be banned please answer me.

gopal

Apr 14, 2014
please clear my doubt
1. Boot.bin e i added on the game through multman.
2. When i connect the game in the CCAPI retrive tool list what shold i see

the eboot.bin or the game something like usidr/hdd00/ ectt
please reply me

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ lurch6661: :weed: