PS3 What to do when you're banned?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

JayMan4724

May 25, 2014
Hi! I know I obviously have to change my console ID. But, when using an RTM tool and plugging in the Console ID does it permanently change my ID or does it just temporarily until I restart my system. Also, do I need to change my MAC Address? I'm on 4.46 Rebug Rex (CEX). So I do not know if that is possible.

Also, what tool is best to change my console ID temporarily. CCAPI 2.50?

Thanks in advance.

ShutTheCrunchUp

Guess who's back, back again
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
Don't play the game, it's simple. What's the point of modding it when there is a insta ban that includes, Console id, mac and account ban. Just saying.

Reactions: ๖ۣۜPriηce™

JayMan4724

May 25, 2014
Don't pplay the game it's simple. What's the point of modding it when there is a insta ban that includes, Console id, mac and account ban. Just saying.

Sorry but that's not what I am looking for. I'm looking to play the game normally (no mods) after I gain access back online as it's a game all my friends play.

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
Connect to ghosts online services, and ofcourse your CID needs to be entered in your program.

Once you are connected to online services, you need to replace the last letter in your CID.

Lets say the the CID ends in 1234 (This is just an example)

Then you can replace it with 123D

So if they try to ban your CID, they will ban a CID that is not valid.

You need to do this WHILE you are connected to online on ghosts.

I have a lot of more ways of staying unbanned, so just ask ;)

Reactions: ShutTheCrunchUp

JayMan4724

May 25, 2014
Connect to ghosts online services, and ofcourse your CID needs to be entered in your program.

Once you are connected to online services, you need to replace the last letter in your CID.

Lets say the the CID ends in 1234 (This is just an example)

Then you can replace it with 123D

So if they try to ban your CID, they will ban a CID that is not valid.

You need to do this WHILE you are connected to online on ghosts.

I have a lot of more ways of staying unbanned, so just ask ;)

Thank you so much for that reply. But what if I do not know my console ID? I'm still on my ORIGINAL CONSOLE ID, I've never changed it or anything like that. So can I just get online and enter a invalid/banned console ID?

Also, if I do purchase a console ID from you, create a new PSN account, and change my ID and try to go online will I be online again or do I need to change my MAC Address also? I know to change my IP. Thanks and sorry for all the questions I've just never been banned before :(

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
Thank you so much for that reply. But what if I do not know my console ID? I'm still on my ORIGINAL CONSOLE ID, I've never changed it or anything like that. So can I just get online and enter a invalid/banned console ID?

Also, if I do purchase a console ID from you, create a new PSN account, and change my ID and try to go online will I be online again or do I need to change my MAC Address also? I know to change my IP. Thanks and sorry for all the questions I've just never been banned before :(
Are you banned on the CID you`re using now?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.