XMB Manager more 2017 R1 available

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
The developer Berion proposes to us to discover its fork of XMB Manager Plus of Team XMBM + proposed some years ago, which had taken some time by Aldostools.

XMB Manager Plus is a menu with shortcuts to different things in the menu of game categories in XMB, it is a simple Cross Media Bar hack but on which it has corrected, added or updated some descriptions, positions have Been changed from certain menus.

in-xmb-manager-plus-2017-r1-disponible-1.jpeg

All icons (except backup data icons) are now read from dev_hdd0, instead of RCO, from dev_flash and all are "rebuffed" to match the PlayStation 3 Rebugging theme, but any other Skin can be easily added.

in-xmb-manager-plus-2017-r1-disponible-2.jpeg

it has also incorporated custom firmware tools, for example the WebMAN / WebMAN Mod settings menu for full versions, Plugin Switcher Manager (with pre-configurations) and XMB Package Downloader but in "min version" (no themes, wallpapers and Game Icons Application Icon).
Suggérer une modification

in-xmb-manager-plus-2017-r1-disponible-3.jpeg

It deleted all old links from the website and added the Childproof Mode option that disables all potentially harmful options.

in-xmb-manager-plus-2017-r1-disponible-4.jpeg

What is Childproof Mode?

This option permanently disabling:
- File Manager - because user can deleting files and folders from any mounted device/fs
- Plugin Manager Switcher - because user can deleting boot_plugins.txt
- Custom Firmware Tools - because user can kill console using improperly

> Requirements?

1. Obviously, a PS3 with installed any modern CFW (like i.e Rebug 4.81.1).
2. User must have installed and active WebMAN or WebMAN Mod for some of the options (all for WebMAN menu, Plugin Switcher Manager, XMB Package Downloader and few in other places).
3. Also Custom Firmware Tools must be active (turn it on in Rebug Toolbox on Rebug CFW or add custom xai_plugin to boot_plugins.txt). Without it, almost all options in Custom Firmware Tools will not be working, resulting in console forced restart + mandatory file system checking/repairing.

No PKG file? How can I install this?

I don't like PKG format and in this case is even completely useless. It's sufficient to use file manager or FTP client.

1. Copy "xmb" folder info "dev_hdd0/".
2. Be sure to have installed and active xai_plugin and webmanmod.
3. Got to "dev_blind/vsh/resource/explore/xmb/" and make backup of files:
category_game.xml
category_game_tool2.xml
category_network.xml
category_network_tool2.xml

4. Copy all "xmb/flash/*.xml" to "dev_blind/vsh/resource/explore/xmb/".

Or if You don't like my Game and Network category, edit them herself adding below node in proper place:
<Query class="type:x-xmb/folder-pixmap" key="xmb_manager_plus" src="xmb://localhost/dev_hdd0/xmb/xmb_manager_plus.xml#xmb_manager_plus"/>

5. Restart PS3.

How can I uninstall this?

Delete or change name of "dev_hdd0/xmb/" and restore Your backuped XML.
Or just reinstall Your CFW.

In short, an important work that can be found here http://www.psx-place.com/resources/xmb-manager-plus-2017.550/download?version=804;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!