Your WTF Moment on Online Gaming Users

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Yo Crunchers, Apo-Calyx here. Today's topic, wtf moments while on Online Gaming Users.

Let's here the Stories of your encountered WTF Moment. I'll start of! :)

I was modding on Mw3. Since I'm on REBUG Dex, I finally can use the cracked Fmt Memories 3.2
It's a nice mod menu. Anyways I screwed around in infected with my unfair aimbot and then this guy, I don't remember his ID, who wrote me a message that I should give him the mod menu.

From here on, I'll quote the messages. Well at least the basic I remember. :)

"unlook all plz! "
" unlock all is a service I provide and it's 5€"
"no free! "
" nope, not for free. If you want to spend time on your account, you have to make my precious time worth the while. "
" then only God mode"
"only God mode are 10€ because it's ruin the game more than we modders. Optional, you can get custom stuff like stats, modded classes for 15€ extra along with unlock all and godmode class."
" then gimme mod menu "
" vip is free for customers, if you don't buy a recovery, it's charged with 5€/ month, Co host menu with 10€/ moth without being recovery customer."
"**** You son of *****! Unlock all for free plz! "
" you don't need to insult me! If you want mods, then pay for it. With being rude, don't expect anything for free. "
" shut the **** up asshole! Give me free menu plz! "
" being hostile only gives you getting shitted on! "
" **** you mother! Give free hacks! Or I ip ban you from psn! "
" threatening me? Great can't wait to get banned. And for the last time, no free mods for in any form and way! You want some, you pay some! Simple!"
"**** you ****, my dad works for Sony and I'll ban you funking shit ******! You worthless "peace" of shit! Free hacks now please or I'll wreck ur console! "
" guess what, I'm done. You'll get nothing but shit now. Stop replying to me or I freeze your ps3. "
" you can't do that ****! Lol ur worthless shit! Your reason of aids! I'll wreck you **** irl! Funking Asshole! You son of ***** give me free mods now plz! "
*insert frozen ps3 here*

About 10 min later he wrote the last message." I'm sorry I didn't mean it so bad. My dad doesn't work for Sony (already forgot that joke) can I get free hacks now? "
" bro it's just 5€ for UA. "
" **** you! **** you so much your son of *****! I fucked your mother and I will get to **** you! I'll make your dick burn you worthless monkey shit pile! "
*block user and stop giving fucks*

I was laughing a good time though.

Now Your stories please.
:)

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014