PS3 BLACK OPS 2: NON HOST AIMBOT (FIXED) WITH TUTORIAL [1.19]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ZombieBeastHD

Oct 9, 2014
United Kingdom
Hello guys, there was a thread posted up about this and when I tried the non host aimbot it was just randomly aiming outside the map. This thread should help some people out with the aimbot and just placing the sprx pulgin (aimbot) in the correct place along with the EBOOT.BIN.

Let's get started:

1. Download the following the links of the EBOOT.BIN and SPRX (AIMBOT).
[ https://www.sendspace.com/file/26003p ] EBOOT.BIN
[ https://www.sendspace.com/file/zt2co1 ] SPRX AIMBOT

2. Once you've downloaded both of the links, you can either use a FTP server (FileZilla) or a USB stick to get them over to the Playstation3. For this demostration I will be using a typical USB stick.

3. Drag on the two files on the route of the USB stick (in no folders).

4. Now place the USB stick in a port on the front of your Playstation 3.

5. (You can use various different file managers, I'm going to use multiMan.) So now you want to go onto multiMan and go to File Manager / mmOS if your on the XMB on the multiMan, if your already on the File Manager... good.

6. Now you want to follow this for the EBOOT.BIN:
dev_hdd0 / game / BLES l BLUS (Look on the spine of the box to see your region / USRDIR / AND PASTE OVER THE OLD EBOOT.BIN

7. For the SPRX NON HOST AIMBOT:
hdd0 / tmp / just copy it in there over sprx (if you have a sprx file there, if not just copy it in there)

8. Boot up Call of Duty: Black Ops II signed out and it should automatically redirect you to Multiplayer.

9. Sign in once the lag stops and wait around 10 seconds when more lag comes along.

10. Search any game, choose Team Deathmatch just to make it faster in finding a game.

11. Once your in a public game, simply press down on the dpad to activate the non host aimbot and when ever you aim it locks on the enemy that's close to you.

12. IF IT DOES AIM RANDOMLY OUTSIDE THE MAP, JUST PRESS L1 AND PRESS DOWN ON THE DPAD!

BUGS:
*NONE, I WILL LIST WHEN PEOPLE COMMENT ABOUT ISSUES*

FOOTAGE:

VIDEO TUTORIAL:

N/A

CREDITS:
DexModderFTW l SPRX AIMBOT
Adrian Modz l FOOTAGE

Last edited:

BXDGaming

Sep 18, 2014
It freezes me after every game just as soon as im about to go in the pre-game lobby. i dont know if its just me or if thats something that has to do with this EBOOT.BIN file other than that it works like a charm.

Reactions: Merksterr™

BXDGaming

Sep 18, 2014
Ok i think i know what it is..so if i play with out anyother tools it doesnt freeze but it i use other tools to turn on the [steady aim and no Recoil etc.] it does freeze me i guess i wont be using other tools with this EBOOT.BIN file.

ZombieBeastHD

Oct 9, 2014
United Kingdom
Ok i think i know what it is..so if i play with out anyother tools it doesnt freeze but it i use other tools to turn on the [steady aim and no Recoil etc.] it does freeze me i guess i wont be using other tools with this EBOOT.BIN file.
It's mainly the SPRX plugin causing this issue, as I couldn't connect my revolution mod menu after doing this which kind of sucked but it was still awesome trolling people. Just enjoy it for it's core value. As of when you get bored, delete the SPRX plugin and replace the eboot with a modded anti-ban eboot.

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
Does this EBOOT.BIN also have the anti ban values ON ?

KFCxHAZED

Nov 22, 2014
I haven't been banned but in all honesty the aimbot becomes very boring very quickly especially it not being a cheater eboot you find yourself shooting at walls a lot when it locks on to guys across map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea looks like it will be out on the 29th
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the jb it self or info on it lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    not sure lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    will definently be cool though
  • @ lurch6661:
    man i hope its online cause if it is its all over ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice