BO2 Console Banning!?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

JamesBboy

Active Poster
Dec 27, 2013
Okay, since Ghost has been ruined with their banning and mw3 is full of "hackers" (lol) now I decide to play some BO2. After logging in with a new console id (thank you for whoever it was) I get the message ---->

"This console device has been permanently banned from playing call of duty black ops 2 Blah blah blah"

You get the rest haha. So, either this is some more bs that that we have to deal with or its just because I was "hacking" (which I wasn't because I don't wanna get banned on bo2 even though it happened anyway).

PS: making a new account won't help.

LeTeM_H8

Oct 22, 2013
Hawaii
Okay, since Ghost has been ruined with their banning and mw3 is full of "hackers" (lol) now I decide to play some BO2. After logging in with a new console id (thank you for whoever it was) I get the message ---->

"This console device has been permanently banned from playing call of duty black ops 2 Blah blah blah"

You get the rest haha. So, either this is some more bs that that we have to deal with or its just because I was "hacking" (which I wasn't because I don't wanna get banned on bo2 even though it happened anyway).

PS: making a new account won't help.
Bo2 is instaban. Don't you see on some of the id's that's posted saying "don't play bo2"?!?!?

hihe56

Nov 7, 2013
James Some time when you get banned on some id they Band the Console id and the mac address .. so if you change the Console id and you didn't hack .. thats mean ..
your mac address its banned .. so Change it :D if its Still Banned Maybe its a PSID Band PSID its from 32 number are so easy any 32 you Can Change The PSID With a PSIDPatch .. after install press X then Triangle Good luck :D

its Happen with me and after changing the Mac address and PSID

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
James Some time when you get banned on some id they Band the Console id and the mac address .. so if you change the Console id and you didn't hack .. thats mean ..
your mac address its banned .. so Change it :D if its Still Banned Maybe its a PSID Band PSID its from 32 number are so easy any 32 you Can Change The PSID With a PSIDPatch .. after install press X then Triangle Good luck :D
Its most likely a mac ban mate.

JamesBboy

Active Poster
Dec 27, 2013

its Happen with me and after changing the Mac address and PSID
I did change it..I guess I could do it agian lol

hihe56

Nov 7, 2013
you should do it again :D ! maybe the mac address wrong if its give you i=another error dosen't end with 24 :D

John-l-_-l

Active Poster
Nov 14, 2013
BO2 is only instant ban if you mod it non-stealth so playing legit shouldn't have banned you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: