PS3 BO2 RTM Tool By Geo & Beast [1.19] CEX & DEX V1.6.7.5 ◄ + New Stuff

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

GSXR

Active Poster
Aug 11, 2014
cmxWz3e.png

Notices ~ Advised To Read Whole Thread

Good day everyone! This is mine and BeastMods' Black Ops 2 RTM Tool for both Target Manager & Control Console API's. The tool has many features and has had some great feedback in the past, it is also currently being updated with a new design and features to come afterwards so you can be looking forward to it improving even more!

Note: I am aware of random freezing to do with joining or the ending of games after certain option are selected which are being revised, be assured V2 is a completely new project so any odd bugs from the current version should be distinguished.

The Anti-Ban in the current version 1.6.7.5 has had some issues with the community, so I advise you to use an Anti-Ban EBOOT from the link provided here.

Check the rest of the thread below for more information including pictures of the tool, change log, credits list and V2 (unreleased) pictures.

New Information

I have recently started work on a new edition of V2 called the "Watered Down Edition" This is for people who have used the tool many times before and know what they are doing, some descriptions are missing, this makes the tool look a lot more sleek.

"Watered Down Edition" Is also vertical instead of horizontal which some people prefer, it has 90% transparency so it does not feel it is hogging the screen and is very compact, making changing tabs less frequent and rounding the user experience, it is build to make the use of an RTM tool easier for people and less time consuming. Let me know what you think!

But why no release?
This upcoming version will be the last release depending on if the game gets updated, so it has to be perfect in my eyes, since the last thread update, tweaks have been made to the menu strip (of which there is 1 universal one this time to slim down code) and GSC injector hidden away, I wish to make this as universal for BO2 as possible so work will continue until it is mastered.

Images ~ 1.6.7.5
Spoiler:

Images ~ V2 ~ Subject To Change
Spoiler:

Images ~ V2 ~ WATERED DOWN EDITION
Spoiler:

Features List
Spoiler:

Change Log ~ 1 - 1.6.7.5
Spoiler:

Credit's List
Spoiler:

Thankyou to everyone who has supported this tool this tool from the start and throughout, we are glad that we have been able to allow CFW users to enjoy there experience even more on Black Ops 2 and we hope to keep it updated! Check below for the Download & Virus Scan
hamster3.gif

Virus Scan ~ 0 / 54

Download Link ~ Mediafire

Current Version Downloads: (1.6.X.X only)
Spoiler:

Christo

Managing CID Section + Chat
Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
Copy and paste XD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    actuallly is cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    last one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    bigsood is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ★ℳ℮ℳO_o̶ has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    NanoJhol is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    MohamedElmelegy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Emirhann36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    kamyin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    boisfgh is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Pescarolo Judd is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: Lindows has joined the room.