Bypass 64 limit

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

JamesBboy

Active Poster
Dec 27, 2013
Hello people :D

I was wondering if there was way too Bypass the 64 account limit on your ps3.

Any reply would be awesome :D

l3g3ndary

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
no idea, you might have to look into dex modding. Be careful not to change important info.

tadevt

Active Poster
Oct 27, 2013
User index size is tied to core, u would have to decompile/recompile a lot. U can swap/backup/restore account folders having the same local seed, giving u "unlimited" users (just not loaded at once). Anyway u are allowed to use unlimited sen accounts on the same local user, u just have to overwrite user/pass ^^#

Reactions: JamesBboy

John-l-_-l

Active Poster
Nov 14, 2013
User index size is tied to core, u would have to decompile/recompile a lot. U can swap/backup/restore account folders having the same local seed, giving u "unlimited" users (just not loaded at once). Anyway u are allowed to use unlimited sen accounts on the same local user, u just have to overwrite user/pass ^^#
damn my brain hurts now lol

tadevt

Active Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Anyway i think the only part u missed was the local seed, that means when u make a new local user, it gets assigned a random key and that key is written into database and used to hash some user files. So u can make a local user, tie it with an online account and backup the /home/[user]/ folder. Then tie to another online account and backup again. As long as u dont mix local user backups or delete the user and its random key u can swap online accounts easy and fast. U can even exploit ftp and use scripts to make the work. I hope u get the picture now.

Last edited:

tadevt

Active Poster
Oct 27, 2013
what CFW u have?
Right now i have 2 alive ps3s, they come and go often. My old one usually just dont play but crunch and compile using rebug+otheros+debian (cell+rsx compute like heaven if u increase virtual ram by using an ssd to swap). The other right now has ZERO 4.55 V1.0 CEX, trying to help me understand all changes sony made on the syscalls table, while still having a teensy2.0++ soldered to testpoints. Cobra stuff is something i dont really need or use, so later ill rewrite the 4.50 habib it had with another hdd along Arkham Orgins and Resident Evil 6. Thats my shit ^^

camacho

Feb 4, 2014
Didnt mean to bump a thread but can't you change your console id to a fake one or something and you can bypass the 64 limit

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    for ?
  • @ lurch6661:
    my graphics
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok
  • @ lurch6661:
    i generated monkeyman
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    actuallly is cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    last one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    bigsood is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ★ℳ℮ℳO_o̶ has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    NanoJhol is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    MohamedElmelegy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Emirhann36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    kamyin is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: kamyin is our newest member. Welcome!