CCAPI 4.55[WORKING]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Dec 1, 2013
Darkness
Figured I'd share this with you all. It's 100% legit and safe. Enjoy!

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/509322/CcApi-4-55-rar.html
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...506307b641ad8aa1edbb3ce1c27a78e7a72/analysis/

21erf55.jpg

152z1bn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Logan

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Nov 9, 2013
Canada
I understand but the community is not what it used to be and I don't wanna remove the thread but I don't want my
Members to have to worry about it so if you could please post one

Reactions: codmadz231 and JO65

slope007

Dec 17, 2013
You must be doing something wrong. I'm using Rogero 4.55 cex, I'm able to connect without any problems.
I was using an older version of the same tool before on 4.50 spoofed to 4.55. And it worked. I upgraded when I saw this link :(

xbox360fan05

Dec 6, 2013
the download link isnt working for me, it works up until the part where its suppose to start downloading of the actual file and then its says location of file couldnt be found on servers, if you could reupload it to another site or just reupload to the same site that would be great.

xbox360fan05

Dec 6, 2013
thanks alot, do you have issues using ccapi? i stopped using it in the past because it would actually cause my ps3 to freeze acouple times a day, and once i removed ccapi off the ps3 it stopped freezing.

Mr1337

Active Poster
Nov 27, 2013
United Kingdom
anytime bud glad i could help and No ps3 freezeing is usely due to a lot of messages or to many users or going through the ps3 to fast

Last edited:

Credzz

Dec 25, 2013
can some check if this legit, last time i checked ccapi was only for 4.50, unless this was updated this week cause I checked ps3iso/ps3news/****** no words on any:shooting1: update for ccapi for 4.55 normally there would be an update on these major sites.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    maybe you have to install that tru account management in game
  • @ lurch6661:
    whats that
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    go in game then press options on controler go all the way to the right sec to last icon
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea i tried that might have to set up the ps4 maybe this pc not fast enought for dmz
  • @ lurch6661:
    it keeps saying shader overload
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok yea then i have no idea
  • @ lurch6661:
    weird cause it plays gtav fine and warzone
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what do it say when you stand on dmz
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    on ps5 and 4 it will say if you have it installed or not
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea it plays just frames freeze
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok yea maybe it wont play then
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will have to set up the ps4 then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you wanna play dmz yea sure
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably will have to download it
  • @ lurch6661:
    got it downloading
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i put the stage2.bin in spoiler now i wasnt able to find it in the github so i posted it for the ones like me who cant find it lol
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    damn this jb is alot of work and set up haha but i got it running and ready to go lol
  • Chat Bot:
    X-Rudboy-X is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: X-Rudboy-X is our newest member. Welcome!