Banned Console ID #1452

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mihaidog21

Nov 30, 2013
and you are stealing cid form pcm and other sites...does the person aks to post the cid here..or just copy paste!

JamesBboy

Active Poster
Dec 27, 2013
it's banned,because fuckin' idiots play Destiny. SPOOOOOOFFFFFF ID PLS PEOPLE
You are so wrong -_- LOL Don't blame it on a new game that just came out. Blame idiots like you who think its a game that probably doesn't even ban CIDs.

Mihaidog21

Nov 30, 2013
Mabye a guy search for a cid like 5 h and one of your fakin.. dumass copy paste here.. and over 3k kids just go to cod ,gta and why you the fack peoaple play other games?

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Mabye a guy search for a cid like 5 h and one of your fakin.. dumass copy paste here.. and over 3k kids just go to cod ,gta and why you the fack peoaple play other games?
Because it will get banned either way. 100k people are using the cId. And you dumbass think it's just this site or a game. Go make your ps3 modding homework and stop crying you Lil skid.

Mihaidog21

Nov 30, 2013
Because it will get banned either way. 100k people are using the cId. And you dumbass think it's just this site or a game. Go make your ps3 modding homework and stop crying you Lil skid.
o ya?...i have been on pcm from the start ...i remember 3 weeks ago on pcm they were like 2k peoaple and a cid life was 6 h...and that i remember that i played on a cid for 2 week .....that a faking kid copy paste here and after 1 day..bann

n00b

Aug 6, 2014
europe
cmon...just chew on the banana and dont yell at the CC-People...If this forum is so bad, you can just go away

Mihaidog21

Nov 30, 2013
ok i will go ..if the cid from pcm are not copy posted here ...or the guy who want to post here ask for permission

n00b

Aug 6, 2014
europe
your pic is just too funny - no offense. And its really annoying that the cids all get banned this fast, especially if you spoof every time you play online, but someone doesnt and gets banned.

Somehow there should be a possibility to only show the new cids to people who spoof everxy time they play online.

Like a script that checks spoofing...Php my ass - not possible :comeatme:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: SPARX_Modz has posted a new reply in the thread "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.18.0- MOD...