Banned Console ID #2671

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodman

Feb 26, 2015
Woods
Guys woodman is mad and a hater cause he's trying to be a console id poster but he can't ;)
Nope but this CID is already banned ;) and it's from Console Dome so yeah, he didn't even put credits in lulz and then post a '' banned '' cid? I don't post CID's only when I know when it isn't banned ;)

Reactions: Maniac

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
Look I understand but don't say it all angry about it relax man. And sorry about yesterday too ;)
Nope but this CID is already banned ;) and it's from Console Dome so yeah, he didn't even put credits in lulz and then post a '' banned '' cid? I don't post CID's only when I know when it isn't banned ;)

kirkyeehee

Nov 6, 2013
Here and Now
STOP POSTING WITHOUT SPOILER 8 TIMES SAID ALREADY OR TEST THEM FIRST!

You should take note of the names before accusing people. This person has 2 posts, so it's not possible for him to have posted 8 ID's, and this ID isn't fake, it works just fine. If you feel the need to be a mini mod, at least do it right. (this is coming from someone with years of mod experience on other sites)

Thanks for the ID OP.

tiziano

Aug 15, 2014
emmmh.... No, it isn't banned

Woodman

Feb 26, 2015
Woods
You should take note of the names before accusing people. This person has 2 posts, so it's not possible for him to have posted 8 ID's, and this ID isn't fake, it works just fine. If you feel the need to be a mini mod, at least do it right. (this is coming from someone with years of mod experience on other sites)
If you don't know the rules, read them first then post something ;)

Thank you.

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
Like I said I understand. But keep the peace
If they post in 3 mins 3 fake or banned cid's then I would be mad because I said it like 9 times already now ;)

Woodman

Feb 26, 2015
Woods
Like I said I understand. But keep the peace
It's cool but read the rules first for posting threads or asking in the SB be free to ask it, and check this thats by we began this argument
58a444184abb5e3dbe6a51275e56c0b1.png

Reactions: Emaƞuεl

kirkyeehee

Nov 6, 2013
Here and Now
If you don't know the rules, read them first then post something ;)

Thank you.

I know the rules, but you are the one accusing this person of doing something they're not. This person isn't posting a bunch of fake ID's as you claim in one post. There is no need of attacking people that are posting valid and working ID's thew way you are because OTHER people are posting fake/banned ID's.

The only thing this guy did wrong was not post in spoiler tags and give credit. (who knows, maybe it's HIS ID and he doesn't feel the need to give credit to himself)

You're the one being rude here unnecessarily, and it's really making you look like a complete douche really.

Feb 28, 2015
I know the rules, but you are the one accusing this person of doing something they're not. This person isn't posting a bunch of fake ID's as you claim in one post. There is no need of attacking people that are posting valid and working ID's thew way you are because OTHER people are posting fake/banned ID's.

The only thing this guy did wrong was not post in spoiler tags and give credit. (who knows, maybe it's HIS ID and he doesn't feel the need to give credit to himself)

You're the one being rude here unnecessarily, and it's really making you look like a complete douche really.
it was mine

Reactions: kirkyeehee

kirkyeehee

Nov 6, 2013
Here and Now
Unban CID's what are banned? That seems legit lel.
If you look back through the pages on this site, you'll find some ID's that were posted by Duke that were supposedly unbanned by Team PS3-ID, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. (that was just earlier this month at that)

(8 pages back as a matter of fact)
(just one of many threads back that way)
Console ID #2533 UNBANNED BY TEAM PS3-ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    actuallly is cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    last one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    bigsood is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ★ℳ℮ℳO_o̶ has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    NanoJhol is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    MohamedElmelegy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Emirhann36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    kamyin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    boisfgh is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Pescarolo Judd is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: Lindows has joined the room.