Banned CONSOLE ID #272

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda

Active Poster
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
All someone would have to do is buy one private CID,and then sell or give the same CID to multiple people.
Maybe even make a contest to get likes...sound familiar?

Reactions: dez mc and JO65

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
rtm is the best kind of modding i understand not to rtm on bo2 and ghosts but can on mw3
Mw3 and ghosts are fine infinity ward loves it! modding hard for months no cid ban or account ban on these just that dam game by treyarch:angry:some say you can mod bo2 without bans but the guys that say that are the guys wasting all the public CIDs !!!!:mad:
Same story over and over again its not just the bo2 players its the 2000+ players signed in on the same CID at the same time that gets it banned as well. Which there is nothing anyone can do to stop!. (That would work).:(
But never fear the staff of Console crunch.com will find another valid CID as they always do. Big ups to CC staff:D

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
All someone would have to do is buy one private CID,and then sell or give the same CID to multiple people.
Maybe even make a contest to get likes...sound familiar?
Yes still doing the same tricks as before:(
Let me guess....he gave you all the same CID....
Yes he(We Do Not Speak His Name) did amanda the winners of the cid got the same cid that I payed for for me a private cid which he(We Do Not Speak His Name) told me to not share which I then told him I'll do what ever I want with it! I payed for it and its MY private cid. Then I saw he(We Do Not Speak His Name) had given prizes to the winners of the giveaway I knew them so I asked if it was the same as my private cid to which they replied yes they are the same which I knew would be the case. When I asked him what's up he told me he made a mistake and would get me a private cid just for me!. I waited for this private cid and waited but got nothing but grief which I won't go into. So once that happened I ask the winners of the giveaway if I could post my private cid to which they replied YES. And here we are we can all have a big laugh about it now HA HA.....not.:p

TheAsblack

Dec 2, 2013
Spain
friends, while I invite you to get ID to see the new Family Guy game I uploaded to my channel. hope you like it. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: JO65

TheAsblack

Dec 2, 2013
Spain
no... nobody working here, jajajajajaja

're alive or you're dead ............... music is life

Last edited:
Reactions: JO65
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Leeks642 is our newest member. Welcome!