PS3 GTA 5 1.12 UPDATE PKG

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

pacogb72

Dec 15, 2013
i am confused, i have gta 5 1.11 instaled,i need the update files for 1.12 , so i can go online.
if i update via ps3 to 1.12 it says that i have to renew the license code. I dont want to mode just to play the game .
I have the installed the gta 5 v 1.11 repaked by Afd DAKU RG -consited from 4 or 5 pkgs.i
Any help..?
bro only have to look at what is posted quee 1.12 update pkg ok

mmm424

Apr 10, 2014
i have the same problem like mukikuki, i have installed pkg 1.12 update but still asking for update wnen i try to go online

SkyLinE85

Nov 28, 2013
i am confused, i have gta 5 1.11 instaled,i need the update files for 1.12 , so i can go online.
if i update via ps3 to 1.12 it says that i have to renew the license code. I dont want to mode just to play the game .
I have the installed the gta 5 v 1.11 repaked by Afd DAKU RG -consited from 4 or 5 pkgs.i
Any help..?
delete the patch and start the game again install it finish

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: morning everybody