HABIB's v4.53 DB OFW for CFW USER's

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
PS3 Custom Firmware Developer smhabib has released his V4.53 DB (Dual Boot)Modified OFW PUP. This PUP is for CFW USERS ONLY and will act as a OFW with PUP with the lone modification to allow CFW installation. So go from a CFW to this special HABIB DB OFW (mod) that will allow to then go on PSN very safety with a dramatically reduced risk of getting a PSN ban

-STLcardsWS

http://*************/forums/content/attachments/49237d1386496028-habib-4.53-db-ofw.jpg/

What is HABIB DB OFW OFW?CFW User's Only: This OFW put just has one change and that is the Disabling of 2 ECSDA Checks which prevented CFW from being installed. With these patches removed you can go from CFW to OFW while being much after for PSN play while using this Slightly Modified Official Firmware

-STLcardsWS

NOW I PRESENT YOU HABIB DB OFW 4.53:
1.) 2 ECDSA PATCHED TO ALLOW INSTALLATION OF CFW OVER DB OFW OF MINE

Download: HABIB DB OFW 4.53.PS3UPDAT

• MD5: B02E8D4F75FF5600388096C44FF0E3A6

Reactions: codmadz231

Muhammad Ali

Nov 11, 2013
so what should i do now, should i first install normal habib 4.53 v1.01 cfw and then install DB ofw for cfw users ?

Muhammad Ali

Nov 11, 2013
also i want to know that if i install DB ofw habib 4.53 v1.01, will i able to use all the apps that am being able to run on rogero 4.50, like psid, ps ninja ?

Muhammad Ali

Nov 11, 2013
PS3 Custom Firmware Developer smhabib has released his V4.53 DB (Dual Boot)Modified OFW PUP. This PUP is for CFW USERS ONLY and will act as a OFW with PUP with the lone modification to allow CFW installation. So go from a CFW to this special HABIB DB OFW (mod) that will allow to then go on PSN very safety with a dramatically reduced risk of getting a PSN ban

-STLcardsWS

http://*************/forums/content/attachments/49237d1386496028-habib-4.53-db-ofw.jpg/

What is HABIB DB OFW OFW?CFW User's Only: This OFW put just has one change and that is the Disabling of 2 ECSDA Checks which prevented CFW from being installed. With these patches removed you can go from CFW to OFW while being much after for PSN play while using this Slightly Modified Official Firmware

-STLcardsWS

NOW I PRESENT YOU HABIB DB OFW 4.53:
1.) 2 ECDSA PATCHED TO ALLOW INSTALLATION OF CFW OVER DB OFW OF MINE

Download: HABIB DB OFW 4.53.PS3UPDAT

• MD5: B02E8D4F75FF5600388096C44FF0E3A6
reply asap

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    actuallly is cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    last one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    bigsood is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ★ℳ℮ℳO_o̶ has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    NanoJhol is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    MohamedElmelegy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Emirhann36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    kamyin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    boisfgh is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Pescarolo Judd is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: Lindows has joined the room.