[HELP]Ghosts RTM/RTE [1.06] CEX

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Seebaa

Active Poster
Oct 23, 2013
Argentina
My router is in me living room, i would have to run it through the entire house and downstairs
RECOMMEND YOU A WIFI REPEATER (its like a device you connect it on the wall socket and you configure it with your modem or router wifi and it will repeat it), so if you have a socket near the PS3, you first configure it near the modem (to have more signal **this is on the CDmanual, its very easy to configure.. there is a guide**) and then you put it near the PS3..
Then, the repeater comes with an Ethernet (wired) connection.. after configuring it, you connect the repeater with ps3 and works like if the repeater its the Modem

HOPE IT HELPS!!!! GOOD LUCK... its strange you cant RTEing on CEX but if you want DEX and your router is in living room.. this is the greatest solution!!

Platypus

Nov 8, 2013
Zimbabwe
RECOMMEND YOU A WIFI REPEATER (its like a device you connect it on the wall socket and you configure it with your modem or router wifi and it will repeat it), so if you have a socket near the PS3, you first configure it near the modem (to, have more signal **this is on the CDmanual, its very easy to configure.. there is a guide**) and then you put it near the PS3..
Then, the repeater comes with an Ethernet (wired) connection.. after configuring it, you connect the repeater with ps3 and works like if the repeater its the Modem

HOPE IT HELPS!!!! GOOD LUCK... its strange you cant RTEing on CEX but if you want DEX and your router is in living room.. this is the greatest solution!!
My sister has one!!! Ill steal hers, thanks a ton! didnt know that was an option

Reactions: Seebaa
Nov 20, 2013
i would just say use fucking ccapi in cex oke there are some bugs on dex but cex is easy to setup you can do the same thing like dex ( debugger isn't released yet )

audi787b

Nov 4, 2013
es
lol yok what if some one didnt no how to connected rte
ber: 1185"]Wow no shit man, you need an IP address and for that you need an internet connection...lol how else would you use it otherwise???[/quot

lol ok yes but what if some one didnt no how to connected to rte lol:Grog:
Wow..then they're fucking stupid sorry to say, and should not even attempt to modify their ps3 systems in anyway or even RTM..

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
I don't see why people find it so much of a bother to have one internet cord hooked to there ps3, i just never really understood that, i mean my router's downstairs and i have to drill a hole in the floor to take it straight to my room, it's not that hard and it's def worth it :laughing:

Nov 20, 2013
I don't see why people find it so much of a bother to have one internet cord hooked to there ps3, i just never really understood that, i mean my router's downstairs and i have to drill a hole in the floor to take it straight to my room, it's not that hard and it's def worth it :laughing:
1 ethernet cable
yea but you have to understand , there are maybe some KIDS , they can't just drill a hole you know .. and btw
whay i did was very fucking easy rtm modding on dex no lan to router
you just need a laptop , ethernet cable and .. ps3 on dex frimware
connect laptop to ps3 and on your laptop you need a bridge wifi to lan bridge so your ps3 connect's trought your laptop and laptop wifi to router

Reactions: codmadz231

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
1 ethernet cable
yea but you have to understand , there are maybe some KIDS , they can't just drill a hole you know .. and btw
whay i did was very fucking easy rtm modding on dex no lan to router
you just need a laptop , ethernet cable and .. ps3 on dex frimware
connect laptop to ps3 and on your laptop you need a bridge wifi to lan bridge so your ps3 connect's trought your laptop and laptop wifi to router
That sounds confusing lol.

Nov 20, 2013
That sounds confusing lol.
easy men real time editing trought wifi on dex , the only lan you need is ps3 to pc and bridge wifi to lan
so the ps3 use your laptop wifi card to connect to the router .... but you connect trought your laptop so you can rtm

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
easy men real time editing trought wifi on dex , the only lan you need is ps3 to pc and bridge wifi to lan
so the ps3 use your laptop wifi card to connect to the router .... but you connect trought your laptop so you can rtm
All that when you could connect a cord to your ps3 and a router..

Nov 20, 2013
All that when you could connect a cord to your ps3 and a router..
yea but if some 1 has a problem and you can't drill a hole because of your parents or what ever you could do this =.=
my router is at the first floor i am at the third floor and the floor is made out of wood i can't just dril it that far so this is the best thing i could use but i don't need it anymore ccapi is the new dex ..

BB37

Nov 3, 2013
cant you use tp links that plugs into your socket and connect the internet cable throw that ????????????/

isevthrty

Dec 29, 2013
anybody here have any luck using any of the rtm tools --with windows xp ---rogero 4.50 ///////
i can ftp no problem thru multiman ---connect with console manager and only change lights and ring buzzer ---tried all of the rtm tools and some connect but no attach ---some don't even open up ----is it the xp with 4.00 net framework ??? any help is appreciated !!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    no i didnt thats cool
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ps4 for fw 11.00
  • @ lurch6661:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    you gonna do it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    my 2 ps4s are on 10.50 haha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hell yea i got 3 ps4 s so i can F around for sure
  • @ lurch6661:
    cool
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    dont know mutch about xploit so i have to look in to it tho
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea looks like it will be out on the 29th
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the jb it self or info on it lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    not sure lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    will definently be cool though
  • @ lurch6661:
    man i hope its online cause if it is its all over ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
    @ lurch6661: unlocked a trophy in battlefield