How To Change Warning Text On Ps3 Boot-Up

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Super

Apr 5, 2014
MW2 BYPASS :P
Hello Guys Super here bringing you guys a tutorial on how to change the warning text on a CFW Ps3, if you don't know what the warning text it is, its the message that warns you about epilepsy, so anyway lets get started.

Step 1 Load Up Rebug Toolbox it has to be rebug toolbox, after that go to dev_rebug/vsh then get the 2 files called sysconf_plugin.rco, and system_plugin.rco.

Step 2 Download rcomagegui

Step 3 Open rcomagegui where it says RCO INPUT hit bowse and select the file called sysconf_plugin.rco, after this make a new folder on your desktop (this can be named anything) then where it says XML OUTPUT hit browse and go into that folder u created and name the .xml file anything after that un-check all the check boxes in the program except for the one directly below resources.

Your Screen Should Look Like this now.

Step 4 hit the dump button give it a second and it will say RCO Successfully dumped, now MINIMIZE rcomagegui (DONT CLOSE IT) now open up the folder called text and find and edit the text doc it goes by language so I would edit the english .xml with notepad++

Your screen should look like this.

Step 5 press ctrl + f to find the WARNING or if your on ita search ita and you will fine the epilepsy message but on ita it says somtehing else.

Now you should see something like this after you found where it is , mine says This is xSuperLobbies Ps3 ! because I already edited mine but now you change it to anything you want. Make sure not to use to many Special Characters, a result of messing up in this whole process you will have a risk of soft-bricking, no need to worry soft-bricking just makes you reinstall your firmware so it's that that bad trust me.

Step 6 go back to rcomagegui and go to the tab compile and go to xml input hit browse and fine that old xml file we created back in step 3 now after this go to RCO OUTPUT hit browse now put this file somewhere else on your computer just make sure it's not in the same folder and rename it to sysconf_plugin.rco. now select Zlib on compression now hit compile.

Step 7 after it's done compiling transfer both files back to your ps3 with filezilla make sure to transfer sysconf_plugin.rco and system_plugin.rco, we didn't really use system_plugin.rco, but still transfer both then restart ps3 and you will see your custom text, I Hope this helped you peace out guys

-xSuperLobbies

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    last one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    bigsood is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ★ℳ℮ℳO_o̶ has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    NanoJhol is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    MohamedElmelegy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Emirhann36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    kamyin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    boisfgh is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Pescarolo Judd is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Edmund Orwin is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Edmund Orwin is our newest member. Welcome!