Need help getting minecraft running

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

dakota doyle

Dec 10, 2013
Hey laddies and gentlemen its dakota here and i wanted to download an torrent for minecraft well its an re-packaged one and its an .pkg file so i download it and put it into my USB and put it into my ps3 and went to package manager, then install package file, last standard package file and installed it then its stays i need to update it to 1.02 cause this is re-packed to 1.01 so i did then it sends me back to main ps3 menu XMB i think its called and gives me an error. im on 4.50 spoofed so i thought i would work but it dosnt. anyone got any advise?

P.S. sorry for the to much info i just want to give info as much as i can so yall can see what better advise would be or something :)

Your friend, dakota

Mw2GotRaped

Oct 20, 2013
ill buy it and let u gameshare if u want lol or u can just go back on dex ps3ita so u will always be spoofed

dakota doyle

Dec 10, 2013
that should help :D if it doesnt try re installin it again
tbh no reason for me to game share cause i have it on my main acc on my non-jailbroken ps3, i just like my main acc having no contact with my jailbroken acc just to be on the safe side but when u do get it u should add my main acc and my modding acc we should play some games together :D :) :Grog:

Main ACC: I-_-AM-_-DAKOTA-

Modding ACC: IM-_-AM-_-LOL

Reactions: Mw2GotRaped
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ lurch6661: good movie