Play GHOST & RTM without Insta Ban

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
lol even just cuttin hole above stock fan helps. but i also have the whole bottom of my ps3 case filled with holes looks like swiss cheese lol and it sits on a laptop cooler so air being blown in from bottom to. i know its alil much but i said f*ck it if im goin do it im goin all out lol
Sweet its yours why not! lol

sIN

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
lol even just cuttin hole above stock fan helps. but i also have the whole bottom of my ps3 case filled with holes looks like swiss cheese lol and it sits on a laptop cooler so air being blown in from bottom to. i know its alil much but i said f*ck it if im goin do it im goin all out lol
Any chance of pics

LeTeM_H8

Oct 22, 2013
Hawaii
im using a public cheater and i only froze 1 time . it seemed to freeze on me after a match when i changed the map size and compass size. so after that i didnt change map or compass i just ran red boxes, advance uav, chrome players, no recoil, laser and invisible bullets, and it hasnt froze since
Reason why you are freezing is because the offsets on the tool your using is not updated to 1.07

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Strider

Dec 1, 2013
im using a public cheater and i only froze 1 time . it seemed to freeze on me after a match when i changed the map size and compass size. so after that i didnt change map or compass i just ran red boxes, advance uav, chrome players, no recoil, laser and invisible bullets, and it hasnt froze since
How do you exactly setup the mods with the Demonware in the game? Do you keep the Demonware running? Because im only using Adv UAV and Red Boxes from ImSoCool 1.07 but it keeps freezing on me

H22Boost

Nov 29, 2013
i havent been banned using this tool yet and others have still not been ban. u using regular eboot and self wit ccapi?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: