Punisher Water Cooled PS3 by SHARKEY MODS

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
hi im SharkeyMods and i have spent a few weeks building this Water Cooled ps3 hope yous like

[VIDEO]

Parts:
XSPC D5 Photon 270 Reservoir and Pump Combo
Mayhems Aurora Fluid for Water Cooling 1 Litre : Nebula Blue
Alphacool Playstation 3 CPU & GPU Waterblock
Polyurethane 8mm OD - 6mm ID Clear / UV Blue #6826
Alphacool NexXxos XT45 80mm Single Radiator
Arctic Cooling Arctic F8 3-pin 80mm High Performance Case Fan
1/4" Thread 90 Degree Push Fit Rotary Fitting for 6mm ID - 8mm OD Tubing
5m RGB led cable strips 12v
Silver Metallic Spray Paint and Laquer
Marvel and Carbon fibre vinyles cut and made by us on a plotter
Relay to turn pump on as ps3 boots powered by the usb port
Wires

What we did:
we started by installing the waterblock, mounting the reservoir then runing the 12v rail off the removed fan 12v rail but found that when we plug power to the console the pump would be on at all times. So we ran a relay from the USBs 5v port as the USBs only recive 5v power when console is booting this is what makes the pump turn on when booting only. Then we ran the single LED from the constant 5v rail from the power suply so it gives the reservoir a nice glow when in standby.
I cut the hole for fan and rad by hand gave a nice metallic spray job and laquer mounted the fan and rad, then started on the vinyls used are plotter and cut some marvel and punisher vinyls.
for the under glow we used RGB LEDs strips and ran the 12v to the relay so the LEDs would come on on bootup, I used a dremmel to take as much of the air vents on the side for more light to passthrou left the green and red wires taped off for a sound board installed l8r for flashing leds.
We ran the fan from the existing fan port and thats it thanks for reading :)

SN1lOb8.jpg

BjAus4Q.jpg

WzBSRq6.jpg

Kz4yjrB.jpg

QVi0Nmd.jpg

unvbpay.jpg

w324dI1.jpg

Y67kz8H.jpg

3G0tCBH.jpg

C1GRJJB.jpg

LmUqFLJ.jpg

ZZgpCdR.jpg

YF5oprF.jpg

jxzqTKl.jpg

9Sl1oGy.jpg

QA1hedM.jpg

ZnkaV5m.jpg

wTSxKjG.jpg

8iSw5BJ.jpg

0InWI81.jpg

this console is brought to you by Sharkey Mods and Reality Creations http://www.realitycreations.com/consolemods.html
Making your Creations A Reality :)

MrFatRambo

May 10, 2014
Lul wuut....

I posted a thread on ********* about something like this 2 days ago, now I see this. I'm putting a water cooling system in my PS3, but it won't be Marvel themed.

Nice job

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
hi im SharkeyMods and i have spent a few weeks building this Water Cooled ps3 hope yous like

[VIDEO]

Parts:
XSPC D5 Photon 270 Reservoir and Pump Combo
Mayhems Aurora Fluid for Water Cooling 1 Litre : Nebula Blue
Alphacool Playstation 3 CPU & GPU Waterblock
Polyurethane 8mm OD - 6mm ID Clear / UV Blue #6826
Alphacool NexXxos XT45 80mm Single Radiator
Arctic Cooling Arctic F8 3-pin 80mm High Performance Case Fan
1/4" Thread 90 Degree Push Fit Rotary Fitting for 6mm ID - 8mm OD Tubing
5m RGB led cable strips 12v
Silver Metallic Spray Paint and Laquer
Marvel and Carbon fibre vinyles cut and made by us on a plotter
Relay to turn pump on as ps3 boots powered by the usb port
Wires

What we did:
we started by installing the waterblock, mounting the reservoir then runing the 12v rail off the removed fan 12v rail but found that when we plug power to the console the pump would be on at all times. So we ran a relay from the USBs 5v port as the USBs only recive 5v power when console is booting this is what makes the pump turn on when booting only. Then we ran the single LED from the constant 5v rail from the power suply so it gives the reservoir a nice glow when in standby.
I cut the hole for fan and rad by hand gave a nice metallic spray job and laquer mounted the fan and rad, then started on the vinyls used are plotter and cut some marvel and punisher vinyls.
for the under glow we used RGB LEDs strips and ran the 12v to the relay so the LEDs would come on on bootup, I used a dremmel to take as much of the air vents on the side for more light to passthrou left the green and red wires taped off for a sound board installed l8r for flashing leds.
We ran the fan from the existing fan port and thats it thanks for reading :)

SN1lOb8.jpg

BjAus4Q.jpg

WzBSRq6.jpg

Kz4yjrB.jpg

QVi0Nmd.jpg

unvbpay.jpg

w324dI1.jpg

Y67kz8H.jpg

3G0tCBH.jpg

C1GRJJB.jpg

LmUqFLJ.jpg

ZZgpCdR.jpg

YF5oprF.jpg

jxzqTKl.jpg

9Sl1oGy.jpg

QA1hedM.jpg

ZnkaV5m.jpg

wTSxKjG.jpg

8iSw5BJ.jpg

0InWI81.jpg

this console is brought to you by Sharkey Mods and Reality Creations http://www.realitycreations.com/consolemods.html
Making your Creations A Reality :)
VERY VERY NICE BRAH!
:w00t::w00t::w00t:
Do you take orders? lol WELL DONE you ol bugger!:dancingguy::Banana::dance::D:D:D:D:w00t::Yahoo::Yahoo:

:coolguy::Grog:
:thinking:

How much cooler is it now?
My ps3's get really:gun: HOT:shooting:85 c:shooting1:

Last edited:

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
right reversed the fan now been runing black ops 2 3hr solid checked temps CPU 50 RSX 40 than CPU droped to 49 after a min of beeing out the game plus i have it under a glass shelf at the min so i recon it may even go that bit cooler and not adjusted any fan speeds yet i think thats not too bad for cooling 2 processers on a small rad

Reactions: JO65

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
right reversed the fan now been runing black ops 2 3hr solid checked temps CPU 50 RSX 40 than CPU droped to 49 after a min of beeing out the game plus i have it under a glass shelf at the min so i recon it may even go that bit cooler and not adjusted any fan speeds yet i think thats not too bad for cooling 2 processers on a small rad
That's a work of art, whats the going rate?

Reactions: Nostafaru

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
about £350 just for cooling installed as parts a far from cheap and about £400 for console fully hydro dipped led mod any vinyle design ect but prices can vary if you want diffrent res or rad so it can be made cheeper as i belive this res is one of the more exspencive ones

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ EMRR:
    Hi
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hii
  • @ EMRR:
    I make a IDPS Generator but i'm not sure about the IDPS ID's is working %100, how can i verify the IDPS ID's??
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    most of the times t only generates false / banned ones think you got to be very lucky to find one
  • @ EMRR:
    I developed the software and i generated 350.000 ID's today
  • @ EMRR:
    I have a PS3 but i don't want to test it on a real machine
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why not you making it for the ps3 right what better way to test thing like that out on there
  • @ EMRR:
    How can i try it on my PS3? Because i can't spoof my firmware version and i can't login into PSN
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why cant you log in banned /
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm not banned, it's says "Please update your firmware to login PSN"
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm using 4.89 HFW, it's jailbreaked.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok so cex kernal
  • @ EMRR:
    Yeah it's cex
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you are able to go on dex you wont have that problem
  • @ EMRR:
    It's not have a easy fix, like "IDPS Checker" software?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no cex will always say you need to update as far as i know
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, i will look at DEX, Thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok good luck bro
  • @ EMRR:
    :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure whats the latest fw update for hen but you can also try the latest fw installing then it wont ask you for update
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    whats up man hows it going
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    @lurch6661 im doing good how you
    @ QM|T_JinX: @lurch6661 im doing good how you