Regarding 4.66 Spoofer by Arch and Control API 2.60(CCAPI)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Rah

Oct 2, 2014
So a few days ago SONY has released mandatory System Firware Update OFW 4.66 which required user to update to 4.66 Firware if they wish to sign in to PSN.

So i was in CEX 4.60 CFW and i want to ask will Control API 2.60(CCAPI) compatible with the 4.66 Spoofer after i apply it? I mean any chance of brick of PS3 if i use both at the same time?
QXBn9GQ.png

Any guide or tutorial will be greatly appriciate +rep.
If anyone has use them without any problem please reply and share your comment,thanks in advance,cheers:)

Reactions: Lilkeyn

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
yes it will be compatible without any risks for a brick. as long as you don't update your CFW you can spoof from from 4.65 to 7.89 and ccapi will still be compatible :)

Rah

Oct 2, 2014
yes it will be compatible without any risks for a brick. as long as you don't update your CFW you can spoof from from 4.65 to 7.89 and ccapi will still be compatible :)
Thanks for the reply @marcus, i had one more question, do i need to install CCAPI 2.60 in my Cex 4.60 Habib CFW first after taht spoof to 4.66 or i should spoof to 4.66 from cfw 4.60 after taht i install CCAPI 2.60? Which one is the right procedure? Any guide? Thanks in advance:)

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
Thanks for the reply @marcus, i had one more question, do i need to install CCAPI 2.60 in my Cex 4.60 Habib CFW first after taht spoof to 4.66 or i should spoof to 4.66 from cfw 4.60 after taht i install CCAPI 2.60? Which one is the right procedure? Any guide? Thanks in advance:)
you can do any of them, it doesn't matter :) the ccapi will recognize your actuall Custom firmware and will install it for your cfw even if you have a spoof activated or not :)

Reactions: Rah

Lilkeyn

Jul 1, 2014
So a few days ago SONY has released mandatory System Firware Update OFW 4.66 which required user to update to 4.66 Firware if they wish to sign in to PSN.

So i was in CEX 4.60 CFW and i want to ask will Control API 2.60(CCAPI) compatible with the 4.66 Spoofer after i apply it? I mean any chance of brick of PS3 if i use both at the same time?
QXBn9GQ.png

If anyone has use them without any problem please reply and share your comment,thanks in advance,cheers:)

Lilkeyn

Jul 1, 2014

QXBn9GQ.png

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
    NanoJhol is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    MohamedElmelegy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Emirhann36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    kamyin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    boisfgh is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Pescarolo Judd is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Edmund Orwin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ lurch6661:
    jinx did you install retro arc on ps4
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Rodyflores has started a new thread called "Giveaways for everyone!" in General Discussions.
    Chat Bot: Rodyflores has started a new thread called "Giveaways for everyone!" in General Discussions.