Stuck on Rebug 3.55.4

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Diggygoglol

Active Poster
May 26, 2014
Vermont, United States
So im stuck on 3.55.4 rebug because i downgraded cause ferrox is shit fw. so now im stuck cause everytime i try to update it says corrupted data. any thoughts or help?

Origin Mods

Mar 8, 2015
Download 3.55 dex if your a dex user you can upgrade from there if not change from cex to dex then you should be able to then to get on habib 4.66 or habib 4.70 change from dex to cex on rebug 4.65 :D

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
So im stuck on 3.55.4 rebug because i downgraded cause ferrox is shit fw. so now im stuck cause everytime i try to update it says corrupted data. any thoughts or help?
Have you tried installing CFW from Internal Storage?

EST

Feb 27, 2015
make sure you are in normal mode on rebug toolbox... make sure your usb in ps3 is in right usb slot and only has 1 cfw on it lol PS3/UPDATE/UPDAT.pup..

Idont know if it helps but try and toggle qa flag if all failes try update in recovery mode :)

Diggygoglol

Active Poster
May 26, 2014
Vermont, United States
Problem fixed. My blue ray ribbon cable clip was broke so i used a soldering iron to melt the piece on holding the clip in place.

before it would get to 65% and fail.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Kikkoy is our newest member. Welcome!