too many cids make psn-account unusable...

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

n00b

Aug 6, 2014
europe
does anyone have the same Problem: i have to make a new psn account every few days, because the number of connected cids are limited to one account (1 psn can take 3 cid, when they are banned you cant deactive them, so you have to make a new account)..?

JamesBboy

Active Poster
Dec 27, 2013
does anyone have the same Problem: i have to make a new psn account every few days, because the number of connected cids are limited to one account (1 psn can take 3 cid, when they are banned you cant deactive them, so you have to make a new account)..?
You don't need to make a new account if the CID doesn't work anymore..You just have to wait for another working one. 1 Psn doesn't take 3 CID. I have only 1 account that I mainly use, and I have used way more than 3 CIDs.

Carlos Perez

Nov 2, 2013
The only time you have to make a new PSN is if your PSN account has been baned. Try signing on your PC or with and OFW PS3 before creating a new one

n00b

Aug 6, 2014
europe
strange...tried loggin in with my pc, but it says "you cant active your account, because 3 other ps3 systems are activated. You first need to deactivate the others". Which i cant, because the cid's that are activated are banned.

I could deactivate them for one time with my pc, but psn-online said you can only do this once in 6 months.

And the account is not banned, there are too many ps3systems activated, which cant be deactivated once the cid is banned...

n00b

Aug 6, 2014
europe
the problem came when i had to activate a dlc of a game i play (map update for the last of us), before there was no problem (the PS3 only needs to be activated if theres some dlc running...)

Carlos Perez

Nov 2, 2013
strange...tried loggin in with my pc, but it says "you cant active your account, because 3 other ps3 systems are activated. You first need to deactivate the others". Which i cant, because the cid's that are activated are banned.

I could deactivate them for one time with my pc, but psn-online said you can only do this once in 6 months.

And the account is not banned, there are too many ps3systems activated, which cant be deactivated once the cid is banned...

You should be able to deactive all PS3s associated with the account. Check this link

Mihaidog21

Nov 30, 2013
potato logic

n00b

Aug 6, 2014
europe
Potatologic - Says the guy With the nice profile pic ;-)

in European accounts deactivating all systems is only possible Ponce in 6 months... So i think Theres no solution, just a New account Evers few days...

Mihaidog21

Nov 30, 2013

in European accounts deactivating all systems is only possible Ponce in 6 months... So i think Theres no solution, just a New account Evers few days...
I have a account that has been created like 1 year ago.....and i am from eu .

Mihaidog21

Nov 30, 2013

Dont ..mess..whit my pic.....

n00b

Aug 6, 2014
europe
Can you try deactivating via psn With your PC? I have only the Option To deactivate all activated systems, bur since i did this it days only available Ponce in 6 months...

And the pic is marvellous...never Seen a nicer profilepic...lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.