[XBOX-PS3] MD EXTEND+ V10 PREVIEW DISCONTINUED

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Ur Grue

Sep 10, 2015
yoooooooo
aa7.jpg

AIZLE

Sep 10, 2015
Can u make ut where w can type somthing and the menu and everyone's screen will say it

I think we should be able to have a text box in are menu and when we put somthing and hit send it will go on other people screen of what u typed
There's something cool called Xbox messaging u should try it

Aug 6, 2014
PREVIEW MD EXTEND+ V10

Hi guys,

This is what im working on for the moment. You can see there is already made progress. Menu also runs very stable and im adding new things in it. Like for example give Players Health - Spawn cars for players in preset colors - Monitor players, u can find out immediatly if they are modders, and so on.
The menu will display your online friends also and much much more things im working on.

It will be released in a month i hope - depends on the time i have.

Thanks to Khameleon aka TJ for the small vid.

ANY REQUESTS - ideas for V10 can be posted here - i will check this regulary

Cheers!

Devil
Hey Devil its addictivegamer, donno if you will remember me but I made Noob Heli and Night Fighter mods. Do you think you could add my map mods to your menu?

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
Hey Devil, I had you on Skype before. Could you please send me your Skype? You don't seem to be active on the one I have added, thanks.

ISOElectro

Nov 27, 2015
PREVIEW MD EXTEND+ V10

Hi guys,

This is what im working on for the moment. You can see there is already made progress. Menu also runs very stable and im adding new things in it. Like for example give Players Health - Spawn cars for players in preset colors - Monitor players, u can find out immediatly if they are modders, and so on.
The menu will display your online friends also and much much more things im working on.

Cheers!

Devil
Make it so We can look at the brief and see who tried to do stuff to us? So that way when you report people you can just take a picture of that instead of recording

MysticCFW

Active Poster
Nov 14, 2015
Anonymous
PREVIEW MD EXTEND+ V10

Hi guys,

Cheers!

Devil
Nice post, keep it up

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.