Ended ↝ PRIVATE CONSOLE ID W/ PSID GIVEAWAY ↜ [Week #5]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
images

Hello ConsoleCrunch Members, Thanks for supporting me and the Official ConsoleCrunch. Today I will be hosting another Giveaway for a Private Console ID w/ PSID. I will be hosting giveaways every week from now on, so Luck to all that Join !

How To Enter:

Comment anything below !

The Individual will be chosen in the Ending date w/ a Random name selector
On the Ending date, I will update the winner and tag them Like I always have & they will have within 48 hours to PM Me back ! If they fail to do so, I will update this thread again with a New Winner !

Starts: 31/3/016
Ends: 8/4/2016

Luck To All !
ECsxEfg.png

PM Me regarding for buying a cheap Private Console ID !

NextLevelModz

I sexually identify as depressed
CC Dev Team
Aug 7, 2015
Got Banned Yesterday on my old CID, only one left :fa:
I'll go for it, why not.

Reactions: Emaƞuεl

CobraMods

Active Poster
Aug 7, 2015
I would like to win this giveaway as i had just bought a CID from you 3-4 weeks ago and it got banned already and that im really annoyed because of it and that i have no money to buy one because the one i got from u took me ages to save up for. I hope i win the giveaway but goodluck to everyone else

Reactions: Emaƞuεl
Oct 30, 2015
Emanuel my m8, you are so awesome, I mean it's sick that u does this to our community, I really appreciate u, u are awesome on all the ways, like u Take care of us and u don't take something of us u want just giveaway stuffs that is amazing, U have host 5 private cid giveaway that so sick, I have follow all of them but I haven't type something on them but now I'm going give this a try, I hope you had a awesome Easter, bless u. And btw I want to say thank u again, of all this issue u tried help me with, appreciate u a lot , u don't know hahah, it sounds retarted, But I am trying this giveaway I hope I win and good luck to all out there gud bless u all.

Good luck our community, :xD::xD:

Emanuel is the mahn

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ lurch6661: ok let me look