Ended ↝ PRIVATE CONSOLE ID W/ PSID GIVEAWAY ↜

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
meganav-icon-get-help-network-status-01-eu-09sep15

4591519.png

Hello ConsoleCrunch Members, Thanks for supporting me and the Official ConsoleCrunch. Today I will be hosting a Giveaway for a Private Console ID w/ PSID. Obviously their will be only one person chosen as the winner for this reward !

How To Enter:

Comment Why you would Like to Win !

The Individual will be chosen in the Ending date.
On the Ending date, I will update the winner and tag them Like I always have & they will have within 48 hours to PM Me back ! If they fail to do so, I will update this thread again with a New Winner !

Starts: 12/2/016
Ends: 22/2/2016

ECsxEfg.png
Good Luck To All !
ECsxEfg.png

PM Me regarding for buying a cheap Private Console ID !

Last edited:

Allan Lopez

Jan 2, 2016
I Would Like too Win Because don't have the money to buy the money to buy a private CID and in this modding community to hard to find people that are trustable that won't scam you for your money but i would be super happy if i won this private CID also thanks to the people that run consolecrunch.com because if i wasn't for those people me as a modder wouldn't be anything. So Thanks Once Again Good Luck Too All Though

Boss-SK

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2015
I Would Like too Win Because don't have the money to buy the money to buy a private CID and in this modding community to hard to find people that are trustable that won't scam you for your money but i would be super happy if i won this private CID also thanks to the people that run consolecrunch.com because if i wasn't for those people me as a modder wouldn't be anything. So Thanks Once Again Good Luck Too All Though

Vass

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Sep 3, 2015
Okay so, Evem tho im 100% sure bro. I know for a fact i will not win this giveaway because i never win your giveaways @Emaƞuεl but its worth a try isnt it. Soo.

Hello my names is Vass,
The reason why i want this sooo desperately is because when i bought my ps3, From ebay ofcourse, it was banned, Online (CID) Was banned and i payed £150 For the ps3 which is a RIP off because its literally just a ps3 but no multiplayers. You cant do recoverys if banned. But anyway. I would really like a CID. Soo good luck everyone. And best of luck too myself.

Any thank you soo much for the giveaway @Emaƞuεl

EaZyDeX

Jan 11, 2016
I would like to win this amazing competition from one of my mates badly, all i wanna do is go online whenever i want and not wait constant hours for a public cid to be posted.... But dont get me wrong when i do see one posted by any member of the cc team i like them and leave a nice note even if i am using my private one :D.... Good Luck To EVERYONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: morning everybody