Ended ↝PRIVATE CONSOLE ID W/ PSID + EXTORTION MOD MENU GIVEAWAY↜

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vass

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Sep 3, 2015
I aint gonna win anyways, but the reason i wanna win is because I need a break, i've got soooo many flippin Exams AND ITS STRESSING. Which is the reason why ive been away for awhile. And a little time on the ps3 with the cid wuld be alot of stress relief xD

TazeyModz

Aug 30, 2015
Your Mothers Home. B4K3D
I'd Truly like to win cuz Ive Been Banned Frm PSN roughly Over 2 months. Ive been trying to get my paypal crap to work but it wont lemme add anything, even if i get a new account for paypal. So,, That leaves me with not even being able to purchase a IDPS+PSID. Im Being serious here tho, Extortion is a sick menu for Gta 5. I just Hope i can win this giveaway. Your The Best Emanuel,

Well Member,

TazeyModz

Your a Huge Help to Me Man, And Id Deffinetly do anything If Id Win. Luck Is w/ us tho:clap:

CobraMods

Active Poster
Aug 7, 2015
I think I should win as I have no money at the moment and can't afford to buy one and I have had to wait for CIDs everyday on his site for almost a month now since I got CID banned and that I would still not even be able to get one now for about another month so I would be so happy if I could have this. Goodluck Everyone

topazzio74

Apr 8, 2015
Hello! I follow you from a bang on consolecrunch.com , you're the best in post cid ... and forums you know most xD haha ... anyway ... I could really use a cid because I have no one to two months and I have the chance to get one ... and the extortion I'd have said this .. I want to wish good luck to all , and to win those who most need it! :);):xD::heart:

TriteMods

Feb 1, 2015
hqdefault.jpg

Hello ConsoleCrunch Members, Thanks for supporting me and the Official ConsoleCrunch. Today I will be hosting a Giveaway for a Private Console ID w/ PSID
& also the Grand Theft Auto V Extortion Mod Menu. Two different winners will be chosen for each of the Rewards!

How To Enter:

Comment Why you would Like to Win !

Each Individual will be chosen in the Ending date. Same Member cannot be chosen for the same Reward.
On the Ending date, I will update the winners and tag them Like I always have & they will have within 24 hours to PM Me back ! Obviously if they fail to do so, I will update this thread again with New Winners !

Starts: 28/1/016
Ends: 5/2/2016

Good Luck To All !
good2.gif
I would like to win because I need a cid. lolz gl all

LILGHOST802

Aug 15, 2015
hqdefault.jpg

Hello ConsoleCrunch Members, Thanks for supporting me and the Official ConsoleCrunch. Today I will be hosting a Giveaway for a Private Console ID w/ PSID
& also the Grand Theft Auto V Extortion Mod Menu. Two different winners will be chosen for each of the Rewards!

How To Enter:

Each Individual will be chosen in the Ending date. Same Member cannot be chosen for the same Reward.
On the Ending date, I will update the winners and tag them Like I always have & they will have within 24 hours to PM Me back ! Obviously if they fail to do so, I will update this thread again with New Winners !

Good Luck To All !
good2.gif
i would like it because ive always wanted this menu like august and i would be able to get back online with the cid and psid and not worry about getting banned on the same day.?:)

xhxd00

Jan 10, 2016
hqdefault.jpg

How To Enter:

Good Luck To All !
good2.gif
it would be nice to to win so i dont have to keep waiting for free cids

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: morning everybody