√oye

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

SRL

Feb 20, 2015
UK
Hey guys and gal's. I'm SRL new to the community / forum's. I've been Modding for roughly 1-2 years, decided to join some forums and meet new people and explore new stuff. Hopefully I can grow and help others in a positive way here.
\|/

BeastModderz

Oct 31, 2013
Hey guys and gal's. I'm SRL new to the community / forum's. I've been Modding for roughly 1-2 years, decided to join some forums and meet new people and explore new stuff. Hopefully I can grow and help others in a positive way here.
\|/
Welcome to the community man! I hope you enjoy your time with us. Let me know if you need any help with anything :welcome::welcome::welcome:

Reactions: SRL

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
\|/
Welcome :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: lurch6661 has posted a new reply in the thread "Ps4 Kernel Dumper (11.00 only)".