★★HACKER READY TO JB PS4★★

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Today Random Hacker announced his efforts to hack the New Sony PlayStation 4, a console widely regarded as being the most fully locked and secure system of the year 2013-2014

Credits
wikileaks

tadevt

Active Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Actually PS3 and its military grade cell broadband engine still has some of the best security systems known today, moving back to AMD64 will make work easier for developers and cheaper cross plataform, but also bring a very well known architecture to the scene playground. PS3 has been breachable only after private key leaked from the inside, and even then just a key change made it secure again. Secure as in u still cant downgrade without direct wiring, u still cant free new units. ODDE is the only answer, far from the concept of true homebrew freedom. New generation is just weak on purpose in that sense, once investment on last gen protection has been proven futile. Sony had to to sell early units cheaper than manufacturing costs, this time realized using the server side unique token architecture instead is cheap but works flawlessly. Expect early offline custom firmwares but forget about sharing console ids and such this time, even myself hopes being wrong about this ^^#

sIN

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
I don't think anything is ever un-hackable
Like the saying goes"What man can make-Man can break"

Reactions: codmadz231

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
There's always a way to hack something, it just takes someone that learns how it works first.

Reactions: codmadz231

Venomz

Nov 2, 2013
Didn't he win the case against Sony and get paid not to hack it:/ I seen a video of him on youtube when he was going to have a case against Sony

He could, but he's not allowed to own a Sony product.

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Didn't he win the case against Sony and get paid not to hack it:/ I seen a video of him on youtube when he was going to have a case against Sony
I think he settled it with Sony.

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
I thought he settled it with sony, with a deal that he would not fiddle/hack anything else or any more of their future products

Reactions: Younis

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Yeah it was something along then lines, that guy rocked!
He also had a meeting with Sony I think on how to secure it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ Vuticopik:
    и как его скачать
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    go on to your ps3 go to the contraler tap scroll up and there will be the updates of all the games you got installd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    installed
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the link i send in chat is the 1.12 apk update file
  • @ Vuticopik:
    "Файл, который вы пытаетесь загрузить, больше не существует" - вот что пишет при загрузке.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea its a old update you trying to install let me see if i can find you one
  • @ Vuticopik:
    good
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Отлично
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im not allowed to do this but i cant find something els so here is a link to all updates you have to make acc on there to do it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    o crap this dont work damn
  • @ Vuticopik:
    yes
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я хотел бы спросить, возможно ли это для цифровой GTA 5 на PS3, потому что я узнал, что есть версии только для дисковой версии GTA.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    digital or disc dont matter mutch its about bles and blus versions
  • @ Vuticopik:
    ок, я сейчас посмотрю
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry to say i cant find any working download link you best change is to look on Youtube or google to see if you can find any working update links
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я этим пользовался, скачивал патчи и обновления, не помогло и после одного видео наткнулся на ваш сайт
  • @ Vuticopik:
    if necessary I have BLES files
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я имел в виду «Мне нужны файлы BLES»
  • @ Vuticopik:
    может быть, мы сможем поговорить
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you have blus then donwload blus
    +1
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    on google type in gta 5 ps3 all updates youwill see a link for all downloads
    +1
  • @ Vuticopik:
    I already found it, I'll check later
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    goodluck
    +1
  • @ Vuticopik:
    goodbuy
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    see ya
    @ QM|T_JinX: see ya