★GTA V RPF N EBOOT 1.06 Bugs Fix ★GOD MOD3 UNLIMITED AMMO

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
Last edited:

eeddd

Oct 24, 2013
Your 1.06 update.rpf is around 24mb? The actual one is almost 28mb. I tried your update.rpf after installing the new 1.06 patch. It just loads endlessly before single player.

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
Your 1.06 update.rpf is around 24mb? The actual one is almost 28mb. I tried your update.rpf after installing the new 1.06 patch. It just loads endlessly before single player.

Go Offline ( BEFORE STARTING GTA V )

2: Start GTA V ( if you did it right then you cant switch Between Online And Story Mode) ( So just boot in single player offline )

3: When You Are On Story Mode4: Press "Start" And Go To "Online" Press it And Sign in.

4: Working for me Rogero

!if it Doesnt Work Just Start All Over Again And it Should Work. Don't sing in be4 starting game u need to sign in when game running press star n sign in it should work working for me

Last edited:
Reactions: XCustom-FirmwareX

chopdogg

Nov 16, 2013
Hello Rogero,this is chopdogg, since the GTA V 1.05 RPF mod,i download from your mediafire link and use it a week ago, what i do is i go GTA online and rob the convenience store and the store clerk drop me 100 millions every successful robbery,so i share the cut 100% to poor players in free roam session and they are very grateful to me, so i start a thread " Free GTA Money Giveaway 100 Millions" in GTA Forum and many people request my help so i help them giveaway free money and many poor GTA V players get benefits from it.

But since the GTA V BLES01807 v1.06 update come out a couples of hours ago, the V1.05 RPF stop working but still there is plenty of peoples need my help.So i want to know does this GTA V RPF 1.06 include the rob convenience store money drop out 100 millions? Please reply me and thanks in advance.

eeddd

Oct 24, 2013
I modified the 1.06 update.rpf but it didn't work. But I hope its because 1.06 is not officially out for me in my region. I just downloaded amd installed the patch off the internet. I don't see anyone online when i was in 1.06. I hope its not working due to the fact that 1.06 is not out for my country.

eeddd

Oct 24, 2013
I used the original 1.06 update and managed to see people. Seems like the rpf method is patched.

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
Hello Rogero,this is chopdogg, since the GTA V 1.05 RPF mod,i download from your mediafire link and use it a week ago, what i do is i go GTA online and rob the convenience store and the store clerk drop me 100 millions every successful robbery,so i share the cut 100% to poor players in free roam session and they are very grateful to me, so i start a thread " Free GTA Money Giveaway 100 Millions" in GTA Forum and many people request my help so i help them giveaway free money and many poor GTA V players get benefits from it.

But since the GTA V BLES01807 v1.06 update come out a couples of hours ago, the V1.05 RPF stop working but still there is plenty of peoples need my help.So i want to know does this GTA V RPF 1.06 include the rob convenience store money drop out 100 millions? Please reply me and thanks in advance.
Yes bro rpf still working the same

chopdogg

Nov 16, 2013
Hi Rogero, i download the mod rpf files but the size only 24 mb, and the official update patch GTA V 1.06 is 78mb, when i replace the update.rpf file it seems not working for me,i stuck at endless loading screen before single player mode,please help me to make this work.

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
Hi Rogero, i download the mod rpf files but the size only 24 mb, and the official update patch GTA V 1.06 is 78mb, when i replace the update.rpf file it seems not working for me,i stuck at endless loading screen before single player mode,please help me to make this work.
All right I think its not working guys I need to modify again

Reactions: XCustom-FirmwareX

strika21

Nov 10, 2013
if its on endless loading screen make sure your signed out of psn before you even start the game then when you in the game start online sign in and enjoy dont do races or missions it refreshes the update.rpf

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
if its on endless loading screen make sure your signed out of psn before you even start the game then when you in the game start online sign in and enjoy dont do races or missions it refreshes the update.rpf
Its working for u?

eeddd

Oct 24, 2013

Is it working for you on 1.06???

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!