PS3 ☆☆GTAO MODIFIED MOD MENU ACHICHHABDOCHKEINPLAN+HIKE AROUND ANIM+GARAGE BYPASS+FREEZE BYPASS V1.15☆☆

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

IS ECB2 A PRINCESS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 25, 2014
Los Santos
Hey,

ECB2 is good, but he is a little princess, i want to share an hex edited menu with you.
Freeze Bypass is included in the eboot.bin and edited hudcolor.dat + modmenu in the update.rpf.
It's running mostly stable online and offline on CEX BLES and it's compatible with the most RTM Tools.

-NO MORE RTM ANTI-FREEZE-TOOL NEEDED, HOTFIX IS INCLUDED IN EBOOT, TURN YOUR PC OFF ^^
-GARAGE BYPASS
-NEON GREEN (00FF00) MENU + STARTMENU/HUD
-NO GODMODE
-NO RELOAD
-NO COPS
-BIGGER CLIP
-HIKE AROUND ANIMATION (PLAYER FREEZE)
-GIVE WEAPONS INCLUDED

To prevent incompatible assets use clear edat files of the dlc.
Just replace both files.

START IT WITH L1+R1 AFTER EMAIL BUTTON IN MOBILEPHONE
You can boot directly in the online mode, menu will work.

To prevent freezes/Tips:
-Don't let the license plate keyboard popup window empty and push x, it will freeze your ps3!
-Sometimes it will freeze when you spawn as animal, e.g. a_c_mtlion works, try a lil bit around...
-Don't spawn more than 25 objects in your garage or closed area, do it slow, each by each.
-Sometimes if you're idle more than 5 min in freeroam it will freeze, unknown issue
-Sometimes, not often, if you want to join a job invitation of your friend it will freeze, unknown issue
-The Strings(location list) for the Teleport function are broken, but they're working. Switch through them.
-Don't use the point MenuBugfreeze or change license plate while you are invisble, it will freeze the menu, do this when it happened:
  • -If the menu (mobilephone) stuck, go to Singleplayer, reload your last savegame and jump back online

• -Use random ped variation to change the model textures & accesoirs
  • -If you want to kill someone anonymously (even he's passive mode), activate invisible & godmode, teleport to the victim and then push explode
  • -Your player icon won't be visible on the map/radar if you're invisible, perfect for spying.
  • -Best Car Control as driver, sometimes menu stuck as passenger
IT'S NOT PERFECT, BUT WHO CARES?
If you want to edit it, do it...
But don't edit V.1.2 and V.1.2.2, there are implemented natives which are deleting your mp char if you edit the title.
If you do, replace the offsets through 00000000. Better for your account.

That's princess style, because of that i'll give a "duck" on ecb2 copyright lol

Perfect for trolling, Have fun

YOUR ACHICHHABDOCHKEINPLAN

Download

Credits: sufy2 4 eboot, ecb2 princess for menu base
Use your brain if you mod to prevent a concole/acc ban.
Leave Feedback, thx!
Over and Out!
:troll:

Last edited:
Reactions: ketket and finster

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Very nice menu bro. Keep up the work ;)
Hey,

ECB2 is good, but he is a little princess, i want to share an hex edited menu with you.
Freeze Bypass is included in the eboot.bin and edited hudcolor.dat + modmenu in the update.rpf.
It's running mostly stable online and offline on CEX BLES and it's compatible with the most RTM Tools.

-NO MORE RTM ANTI-FREEZE-TOOL NEEDED, HOTFIX IS INCLUDED IN EBOOT, TURN YOUR PC OFF ^^
-GARAGE BYPASS
-NO GODMODE
-NO RELOAD
-NO COPS
-BIGGER CLIP
-GIVE WEAPONS INCLUDED

Just replace both files.

To prevent freezes/Tips:
-Don't let the license plate keyboard popup window empty and push x, it will freeze your ps3!
-Sometimes it will freeze when you spawn as animal, e.g. a_c_mtlion works, try a lil bit around...
-Don't spawn more than 25 objects in your garage or closed area, do it slow, each by each.
-Sometimes if you're idle more than 5 min in freeroam it will freeze, unknown issue
-Sometimes, not often, if you want to join a job invitation of your friend it will freeze, unknown issue
-The Strings(location list) for the Teleport function are broken, but they're working. Switch through them.
-Don't use the point MenuBugfreeze or change license plate while you are invisble, it will freeze the menu, do this when it happened:

• -If the menu (mobilephone) stuck, go to Singleplayer, reload your last savegame and jump back online

• -If you want to kill someone anonymously (even he's passive mode), activate invisible & godmode, teleport to the victim and then push explode

• -Your player icon won't be visible on the map/radar if you're invisible, perfect for spying.

But don't edit V.1.2 and V.1.2.2, there are implemented natives which are deleting your mp char if you edit the title.

Download

Leave Feedback, thx!
Over and Out!

Last edited:

rocky111

Apr 24, 2014
Germany
Hey,

-GARAGE BYPASS
-NO GODMODE
-NO RELOAD
-NO COPS
-BIGGER CLIP
-GIVE WEAPONS INCLUDED

Just replace both files.

To prevent freezes/Tips:

Download

Leave Feedback, thx!
Over and Out!
i got a better menu but yours is very, very nice, too ^^

ECB2

Jun 9, 2014
Hey,

-GARAGE BYPASS
-NO GODMODE
-NO RELOAD
-NO COPS
-BIGGER CLIP
-GIVE WEAPONS INCLUDED

Just replace both files.

To prevent freezes/Tips:

Download

Leave Feedback, thx!
Over and Out!

duck me hard

finster

Jul 26, 2014
hehe :) bei uns in der Community ist der größte Teil neben den Ami's Deutsche :)

btw I am missing a vehicle bypass :( but still this menu is good! Just want to place my cargoplane for stunts in my garage. Taxi alteration wont work anymore for me...

TheUnkn0wn

Jul 11, 2014
If you can add give and take all weapons please.. I will love this menu. Looks sick. Keep up the work and let me know if you can xD

Jul 25, 2014
Los Santos
were are the links?

OMFG
#facepalm

BQo906e.png

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    sapphirestone78 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.