[1.03] Public Cheater CEX EBOOT by.iankush420

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ϟ DENCR7PT ϟ

Active Poster
Oct 12, 2013
uk
[1.03] Public Cheater CEX EBOOT

Saw tons of requests for a public cheater that works on CEX... Here's one that I quickly threw together.

Features:
Red Boxes
Unlimited Advanced UAV
No Recoil
Laser
Big Minimap
Chrome Players
DOWNLOAD

Thanks to:
SC58
DexModderFTW
Thanks to:
SC58
DexModderFTW

Reactions: Younis

fleminmj01

Nov 18, 2013
hey, is there an activate button for this? when i join games ive clicked every button on the controller and nothin is different...

thanks

edjuh1992

Nov 17, 2013
hey, is there an activate button for this? when i join games ive clicked every button on the controller and nothin is different...

thanks

1. Did you put the eboot on the right place?

Maybe this wil works for you, every time you gonna play , play solo in a free for all (NO PARTY) , First time with party it fails for me, so 1st game i do free for all then leave the game and play what you want..

You also see boxes on the map image when the game is loading.

Reactions: ϟ DENCR7PT ϟ

fleminmj01

Nov 18, 2013
1. Did you put the eboot on the right place?

Maybe this wil works for you, every time you gonna play , play solo in a free for all (NO PARTY) , First time with party it fails for me, so 1st game i do free for all then leave the game and play what you want..

You also see boxes on the map image when the game is loading.

Thanks for replying and yes I am sure I put it in the right place for the right blus code. I have tried starting a private match and leaving. Didn't work ;(. I am using a BLUS game in the UK. Could that have anything to do with it? As my ps3 will be an English console.

edjuh1992

Nov 17, 2013
Thanks for replying and yes I am sure I put it in the right place for the right blus code. I have tried starting a private match and leaving. Didn't work ;(. I am using a BLUS game in the UK. Could that have anything to do with it? As my ps3 will be an English console.

Wich cfw do you have?
I know from mw3 that there was 2 versions 3.55 and 4.21+ .. do you got 3.55?? because i use 4.50 without any problems

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: damario has joined the room.