[1.06] FIX COD GHOST PUBLIC CHEATER EBOOT NOW WITH FORCE HOST

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
rpf files are the compressed data package rockstar uses, nothing related to this game but a safe way to cheat gtaV. Maybe ure thinking about the self modules, a safe way to cheat call of duty games. And one thing is bypassing instaban from game server and another is bypassing the logs of PlayStation Network. Ure not instabanned with this but yh ure flagged the moment u use it, banned later once a human checks the logs. I dare u to use this with a private console id today, then use it again tomorrow, lol

Sounds very ture mate;)

tadevt

Active Poster
Oct 27, 2013
If you need anything im here to help you mate
Anyways do you play ghost
I never get angry, its just i cant buy "the best brains over ps3 scene are struggling on something that isnt needed". Actually the fight is going over spoofing the hash of prx plugins to make ccapi stealth, last step for an epic win.
Used to play old modern warfares a lot, but out of the new cod titles i like black ops zombies only. MP somehow has become too arcade, and the amount of kids playing that mature rated game makes me sad. I have them available because of modding services. From the war cod/bf, i rather none of them but crysis instead. The last of us has a lovely multiplayer too, but my fav ever was the now dead metal gear online. That was tactical espionage and not your average camper, until the lipan exploit destroyed gameplay and servers ^^#

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
I never get angry, its just i cant buy "the best brains over ps3 scene are struggling on something that isnt needed". Actually the fight is going over spoofing the hash of prx plugins to make ccapi stealth, last step for an epic win.
Used to play old modern warfares a lot, but out of the new cod titles i like black ops zombies only. MP somehow has become too arcade, and the amount of kids playing that mature rated game makes me sad. I have them available because of modding services. From the war cod/bf, i rather none of them but crysis instead. The last of us has a lovely multiplayer too, but my fav ever was the now dead metal gear online. That was tactical espionage and not your average camper, until the lipan exploit destroyed gameplay and servers ^^#
Awesome my friend n merry Christmas in advance to you 2 crunch

Reactions: edjuh1992

joker27359

Nov 5, 2013
Is it possible to change your stats while your using the ccapi method? I kept trying different rtm tools and could never get any of them to change my stats

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
how can an eboot be safer than a file being RTE cant an eboot be detected when loading multiplayer online like black ops 2 and the file being edited while in game not ? surely they will detect firdt the tampered eboot than sum1 editing a file after checks iv been rte for days now no ban or warning like black ops 2 no ban after 3 weeks of it ?

edjuh1992

Nov 17, 2013
Nightmare, yesterday i tried to use eboot2 because i like chrome players :), But when i start Ghost then it loads for like 5 seconds and then it closes :(

Fael

Oct 29, 2013
Nightmare, yesterday i tried to use eboot2 because i like chrome players :), But when i start Ghost then it loads for like 5 seconds and then it closes :(

mi too

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch

mi too
Same Bro I figure It why I try It on my ofw It the game that is scartch aka dirty Bro Trust me :D

edjuh1992

Nov 17, 2013
Why does nightmare dont reply on his own thread?? He said it works for cex.

But me and 2 other experience something else.
The game load for like 5 seconds and then it closes :( i cant play ghost now for already 5 days!!! Thnx nightmare!! -.-

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
Why does nightmare dont reply on his own thread?? He said it works for cex.

But me and 2 other experience something else.
The game load for like 5 seconds and then it closes :( i cant play ghost now for already 5 days!!! Thnx nightmare!! -.-
Im sorry my friend I will fix the eboot

Reactions: edjuh1992

edjuh1992

Nov 17, 2013
Im sorry my friend I will fix the eboot

Thnx m8, you always help us and i was already so sad when i saw we didnt get help :(

My gta fked up with the cheater lobby so quited gta V .
Ghost eboot fked my game so im not able to play it . :(
So i did play mw3 all the time :(

But i really wanna thank you for your help to fix this :)
It gives me hope to play ghost again :)

edjuh1992

Nov 17, 2013
Lol Nightmare,
You said you will fix the eboot.

But you still didnt fix it -.-
You screwed some people their game, and didnt fixed anything!!! How long do you want us to wait?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: damario has joined the room.