PS3 [1.07] Updated Huds C++

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

RealCFW

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Sep 12, 2016
uk
Thanks to John for the picture .-.
R4yd93Q.jpg

Note: These are Swaqq's originally, we've been talking and we have both decided to release these. Also, we've done this the proper way, and put the implementation in a .cpp file and the definitions in a header, this is how you're supposed to do this the proper way in C++. All you need to do is add a .h file, add a .cpp file, and copy and paste. Btw in-case you don't see this comment in Huds.cpp:
Code:
/* Don't use glow, this game did some sorcery to it and made it suck */
Seeing as John has released a hud designer and swaqq a multiplayer sprx menu base, I thought it appropriate to release these. I was also surprised not to see much released for this game other than rtm tools, and started thinking maybe people weren't able to fix up and update Swaqq's huds (and he couldn't as he was busy), so I took it upon the liberty of myself to fix them up.

Firstly, credit for these goes to Swaqq, for his original 1.01/1.02 huds, these are not mine, however I fixed it up so it builds and updated the addresses. These are confirmed working in 1.04 (I have updated to 1.07 but untested), however the addresses for the structs and such are different between zombies and multiplayer. I've provided two enums, one containing the addresses for zm and one for the addresses for mp, I've also provided a nifty little macro to set it to zombies or multiplayer easily.

These have been tested
, I have used this exact header and implementation in zombies and it worked perfectly fine, I haven't tested multiplayer but I can't see why it wouldn't work as Swaqq has used them for his menu base and the addresses are directly from my other thread. Enjoy!

Firstly, you're going to need to define your TOC (Table of Contents) somewhere, as of 1.07, you can use the required TOC below depending on if your sprx is for MP or ZM.

Code:
MP: #define TOC 0xE11ED8
ZM: #define TOC 0xDF1E60
Next you're going to make sure you have the opd_s below with the construct (Thanks to Winter for this)
Code:
struct opd_s
{
uint32_t sub;
uint32_t toc;

opd_s(uint32_t Sub, uint32_t Toc) {
sub = Sub;
toc = Toc;
}
};
Now you can use the Huds.h and Huds.cpp files without errors if you added them properly. They now have the hud structures, sorry about that, thanks to SyGnUs for pointing that out!

Download [ZIP] -- No virus scan required as it does not contain an executable

Credits:
Swaqq for original huds + assistance
Winter for construct and some organization
John for assistance and original 1.01 addresses

Reactions: QM|T_JinX
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    monkeyman420#9997301
  • @ lurch6661:
    sent you a request
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i saw i will accept in sec
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    done
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool beans on toast
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ill join you
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    turn that broke ass mic on hahah
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    i tried
  • @ lurch6661:
    thinking i need another mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    can you go to warzone or no
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    damn for real it dont do anything ? you got a phone headset for hands free you can use those too
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    Trust GXT498W Forta - Bedrade Gaming Headset
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wired
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    JBL Quantum 360P
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    tried to download dmz and stuff wont let me