PS3 [1.26][DEX] Mod Menu Power V4.2

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
1232a40ffec22e913f1b47e7c768a416.png


e860cdae801b5c57e220c8c15b0278a7.png

44f69f7d7520bfecd29ed2e37fdbccb4.png

020e3b0dedb9ec3fdf7f686c9523f1e7.png
Name: Power Menu
Size: 15 MB
Uploaded in: Mega
V : 4.2
CREDITS: Krowns
How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
i will try it out
 
Mandom0210
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
1232a40ffec22e913f1b47e7c768a416.png


e860cdae801b5c57e220c8c15b0278a7.png

44f69f7d7520bfecd29ed2e37fdbccb4.png

020e3b0dedb9ec3fdf7f686c9523f1e7.png
Name: Power Menu
Size: 15 MB
Uploaded in: Mega
V : 4.2
CREDITS: Krowns
How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
Mandom0210
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
1232a40ffec22e913f1b47e7c768a416.png


e860cdae801b5c57e220c8c15b0278a7.png

44f69f7d7520bfecd29ed2e37fdbccb4.png

020e3b0dedb9ec3fdf7f686c9523f1e7.png
Name: Power Menu
Size: 15 MB
Uploaded in: Mega
V : 4.2
CREDITS: Krowns
How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
So cool homie
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
1232a40ffec22e913f1b47e7c768a416.png


e860cdae801b5c57e220c8c15b0278a7.png

44f69f7d7520bfecd29ed2e37fdbccb4.png

020e3b0dedb9ec3fdf7f686c9523f1e7.png
Name: Power Menu
Size: 15 MB
Uploaded in: Mega
V : 4.2
CREDITS: Krowns
How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
Ok??
how am i gonna get it though?
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
1232a40ffec22e913f1b47e7c768a416.png


e860cdae801b5c57e220c8c15b0278a7.png

44f69f7d7520bfecd29ed2e37fdbccb4.png

020e3b0dedb9ec3fdf7f686c9523f1e7.png
Name: Power Menu
Size: 15 MB
Uploaded in: Mega
V : 4.2
CREDITS: Krowns
How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
looks good
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful​
1232a40ffec22e913f1b47e7c768a416.png
this was great im going to try this right away thx man


e860cdae801b5c57e220c8c15b0278a7.png

44f69f7d7520bfecd29ed2e37fdbccb4.png

020e3b0dedb9ec3fdf7f686c9523f1e7.png
Name: Power Menu
Size: 15 MB
Uploaded in: Mega
V : 4.2
CREDITS: Krowns
How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​

Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
1232a40ffec22e913f1b47e7c768a416.png


e860cdae801b5c57e220c8c15b0278a7.png

44f69f7d7520bfecd29ed2e37fdbccb4.png

020e3b0dedb9ec3fdf7f686c9523f1e7.png
Name: Power Menu
Size: 15 MB
Uploaded in: Mega
V : 4.2
CREDITS: Krowns
How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
bruh this worked perfectly
 
I really hope you lot are joking when u say your using this shit lol power v12 is cracked use that or predator v14 or independence v3.3
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.