PS3 [1.26][DEX] Mod Menu Power V4.2

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
dfghjghjhjkhjkghk
ghjkhjkghjkghj
ghjk
g
hjk
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
1232a40ffec22e913f1b47e7c768a416.png


e860cdae801b5c57e220c8c15b0278a7.png

44f69f7d7520bfecd29ed2e37fdbccb4.png

020e3b0dedb9ec3fdf7f686c9523f1e7.png
Name: Power Menu
Size: 15 MB
Uploaded in: Mega
V : 4.2
CREDITS: Krowns
How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
hjghjghjghjghjghjf
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
1232a40ffec22e913f1b47e7c768a416.png


e860cdae801b5c57e220c8c15b0278a7.png

44f69f7d7520bfecd29ed2e37fdbccb4.png

020e3b0dedb9ec3fdf7f686c9523f1e7.png
Name: Power Menu
Size: 15 MB
Uploaded in: Mega
V : 4.2
CREDITS: Krowns
How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
thank you bro
 
Will this officially work with online play?
1232a40ffec22e913f1b47e7c768a416.png


e860cdae801b5c57e220c8c15b0278a7.png

44f69f7d7520bfecd29ed2e37fdbccb4.png

020e3b0dedb9ec3fdf7f686c9523f1e7.png
Name: Power Menu
Size: 15 MB
Uploaded in: Mega
V : 4.2
CREDITS: Krowns
How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
[/QUOTE]

Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
1232a40ffec22e913f1b47e7c768a416.png


e860cdae801b5c57e220c8c15b0278a7.png

44f69f7d7520bfecd29ed2e37fdbccb4.png

020e3b0dedb9ec3fdf7f686c9523f1e7.png
Name: Power Menu
Size: 15 MB
Uploaded in: Mega
V : 4.2
CREDITS: Krowns
How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
1232a40ffec22e913f1b47e7c768a416.png


e860cdae801b5c57e220c8c15b0278a7.png

44f69f7d7520bfecd29ed2e37fdbccb4.png

020e3b0dedb9ec3fdf7f686c9523f1e7.png
Name: Power Menu
Size: 15 MB
Uploaded in: Mega
V : 4.2
CREDITS: Krowns
How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
cool mod
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
1232a40ffec22e913f1b47e7c768a416.png


e860cdae801b5c57e220c8c15b0278a7.png

44f69f7d7520bfecd29ed2e37fdbccb4.png

020e3b0dedb9ec3fdf7f686c9523f1e7.png
Name: Power Menu
Size: 15 MB
Uploaded in: Mega
V : 4.2
CREDITS: Krowns
How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
can i go online with this menu
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
1232a40ffec22e913f1b47e7c768a416.png


e860cdae801b5c57e220c8c15b0278a7.png

44f69f7d7520bfecd29ed2e37fdbccb4.png

020e3b0dedb9ec3fdf7f686c9523f1e7.png
Name: Power Menu
Size: 15 MB
Uploaded in: Mega
V : 4.2
CREDITS: Krowns
How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
goood
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
1232a40ffec22e913f1b47e7c768a416.png


e860cdae801b5c57e220c8c15b0278a7.png

44f69f7d7520bfecd29ed2e37fdbccb4.png

020e3b0dedb9ec3fdf7f686c9523f1e7.png
Name: Power Menu
Size: 15 MB
Uploaded in: Mega
V : 4.2
CREDITS: Krowns
How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
This looks cool
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
1232a40ffec22e913f1b47e7c768a416.png


e860cdae801b5c57e220c8c15b0278a7.png

44f69f7d7520bfecd29ed2e37fdbccb4.png

020e3b0dedb9ec3fdf7f686c9523f1e7.png
Name: Power Menu
Size: 15 MB
Uploaded in: Mega
V : 4.2
CREDITS: Krowns
How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
How do u download
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
1232a40ffec22e913f1b47e7c768a416.png


e860cdae801b5c57e220c8c15b0278a7.png

44f69f7d7520bfecd29ed2e37fdbccb4.png

020e3b0dedb9ec3fdf7f686c9523f1e7.png
Name: Power Menu
Size: 15 MB
Uploaded in: Mega
V : 4.2
CREDITS: Krowns
How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
yes please
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinhair1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    v79dev2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucjanetb is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88bio3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinvnco3 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: kuwinvnco3 is our newest member. Welcome!