PS3 [1.26] Independence Sprx v2[Dex].

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
44a7c31e1b5c2042ed4c80f17730c5be.png

Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
Name:Independence
Size:15 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:BY CAMERON

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png


***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Apologize for the English ., I am using the translator I speak Spanish

​
dfrrtrtrtythh
 
44a7c31e1b5c2042ed4c80f17730c5be.png

Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
Name:Independence
Size:15 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:BY CAMERON

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png


***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Apologize for the English ., I am using the translator I speak Spanish

​
STill working?
 
THX MAN ISITAGOOD MENU THO GUYS
44a7c31e1b5c2042ed4c80f17730c5be.png

Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
Name:Independence
Size:15 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:BY CAMERON

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png


***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Apologize for the English ., I am using the translator I speak Spanish

​
[/QUOTE]
 
44a7c31e1b5c2042ed4c80f17730c5be.png

Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
Name:Independence
Size:15 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:BY CAMERON

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png


***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Apologize for the English ., I am using the translator I speak Spanish

​
waaaaaaaaw
 
44a7c31e1b5c2042ed4c80f17730c5be.png

Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
Name:Independence
Size:15 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:BY CAMERON

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png


***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Apologize for the English ., I am using the translator I speak Spanish

​
Looks pretty sick dude
 
Aint done this in a while, has there been any change for getting online? Or is it still the sign in time out sign in go online set another CID?
 
44a7c31e1b5c2042ed4c80f17730c5be.png

Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
Name:Independence
Size:15 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:BY CAMERON

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png


***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Apologize for the English ., I am using the translator I speak Spanish

​
murica
 
44a7c31e1b5c2042ed4c80f17730c5be.png

Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
Name:Independence
Size:15 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:BY CAMERON

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png


***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Apologize for the English ., I am using the translator I speak Spanish

​
44a7c31e1b5c2042ed4c80f17730c5be.png

Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
Name:Independence
Size:15 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:BY CAMERON

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png


***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Apologize for the English ., I am using the translator I speak Spanish

​
very nicd
 
44a7c31e1b5c2042ed4c80f17730c5be.png

Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
Name:Independence
Size:15 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:BY CAMERON

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png


***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Apologize for the English ., I am using the translator I speak Spanish

​
good post
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
      Chat Bot: Connor Tyndall has posted a new reply in the thread "James Reborn v40.1(1.7.4) ModLoader CFW/HEN".