PS3 [1.27] Mod Menu WildeModz V2[Dex][Sprx]

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png

Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
Nice mods
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png

Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​


well i haven't had any success with other menus hopefully this one works...
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png

Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
Cool and very nice mod menu :)
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png

Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
Cool and very nice mod menu
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png

Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
Thanks
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png
Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png

Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
blabla
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png

Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
thank you
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png

Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
thnks
 
Hello I
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png

Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​

leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful

ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png

Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
T am lost
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png

Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
thanks
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinhair1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    v79dev2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucjanetb is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88bio3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinvnco3 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: kuwinvnco3 is our newest member. Welcome!