PS3 [1.27] Mod Menu WildeModz V2[Dex][Sprx]

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png

Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
Θθθθθιαιαι2
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png

Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
THX for that
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png

Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
Good deal
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png

Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
aaaaa
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png

Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
thanks
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png
Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
seriosly
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png

Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
Thanks
 
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png

Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
thanksssssss
 
  • Like
Reactions: can3936
Hello I leave East ModMenu.,I hope you find it useful
ae6d194e321d4ac0572ca5c9d08270dd.png

0e92020382b27133ce9babbedc608b90.png

9b999842d93c954031c0a7bfa20b0efc.png

Name:WildeModz
Size:11,7 MB Compressed
Uploaded in: Mega
V2
CREDITS:WildeModz <-----

How to Install:
/dev_hdd0/tmp/GTA.sprx
/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Open menu with:
QBhfDzU.png
+
o0opUik.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
​
but i can a Smash you bro yk
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T:
    your job haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!