PS3 1.27/PS3 GTA 5 MOD MENU | OFFLINE/ONLINE | NO JAILBREAK! (Download Links + Tutorial)

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
It went and wiped my entire ps3 :) WHAT THE HELL!? If this mod doesn't fucking work, I am gonna be pissed.
 
1.27 GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 OFW MOD MENU | OFFLINE/ONLINE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demonstration in VIDEO


Download Links

Tutorial/Installing:

1. Download either BLUS or BLES FILE ABOVE
2. Run the exe installer and extract files
3. Add PS3 file to USB Stick
4. Plug into ps3 (Right slot) and restore the backup via {System setting> Backup> Restore }
5. Once restored install the GTA V disc and one.


GETTING ONLINE:

To get online:
1. load story mode
2. sign in
3. join solo mode
4. once in hit find new session
5. PROFIT

NOTE: This will restore everything on PS3 (including games, music, pictures,etc.) Also, this can result in a OFW CID banned SO I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE! (Playing Online) so don't abuse the mods!


Credits: D3AD3DiTZz

*OPEN MOD MENU: L1+LEFT DPAD*​
It wiped clean my PS3, so if this mod doesn't work, I am going to be quite angry with you :)
 
well did it work???
I believe it did, but if you watch the video it does say that it will wipe your ps3 clean.. So I was salty for no reason. But I can't confirm because my disc is too scratched to install fully so I have to clean it up and see..
 
can someone explain how to get online, because the mod works offline but every time i go online it tells me rockstart games are unavailable. please help.
 
Someone really needs to update this thread so everyone knows that online doesn't work anymore. I can't get online like the posts above me.
 
Menu is dope! It uploaded good. But, I can't seem to get to go online? I get a rockstar unable to reach cloud servers all the time. Can you help me out???
 
I am afraid Online server is not going to be ready, it just doesn't work and I have no idea why this thread isn't either closed or at the very least why this thread isn't updated to confirm that only offline works and online does not and will not ever work.
 
Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.