PS3 1.27/PS3 GTA 5 MOD MENU | OFFLINE/ONLINE | NO JAILBREAK! (Download Links + Tutorial)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

OrbexScarr

Jan 10, 2018
testing it now i'm on ofw but i don't use usb menus online i'm just here because it said offline too i have no intentions to use this online :vomit:purely because i would like to keep my ps3 unbanned o_Oseems like a cool menu looking forward to using it:p:p

Kirkoo

Jan 22, 2018
1.27 GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 OFW MOD MENU | OFFLINE/ONLINE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demonstration in VIDEO

Download Links

Tutorial/Installing:

1. Download either BLUS or BLES FILE ABOVE
2. Run the exe installer and extract files
3. Add PS3 file to USB Stick
4. Plug into ps3 (Right slot) and restore the backup via {System setting> Backup> Restore }
5. Once restored install the GTA V disc and one.

GETTING ONLINE:

To get online:
1. load story mode
2. sign in
3. join solo mode
4. once in hit find new session
5. PROFIT

NOTE: This will restore everything on PS3 (including games, music, pictures,etc.) Also, this can result in a OFW CID banned SO I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE! (Playing Online) so don't abuse the mods!

Credits: D3AD3DiTZz

*OPEN MOD MENU: L1+LEFT DPAD*
Can u help me I can't figure out how to extract something. Do I need media fore ?

Raikzun

Jan 28, 2018
Can u help me I can't figure out how to extract something. Do I need media fore ?
Download, run installer, put ps3 folder on usb stick. Stick it in ps3. Run restore from ps3 and chose the file on the usb. Voila

Kirkoo

Jan 22, 2018
1.27 GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 OFW MOD MENU | OFFLINE/ONLINE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demonstration in VIDEO

Download Links

Tutorial/Installing:

1. Download either BLUS or BLES FILE ABOVE
2. Run the exe installer and extract files
3. Add PS3 file to USB Stick
4. Plug into ps3 (Right slot) and restore the backup via {System setting> Backup> Restore }
5. Once restored install the GTA V disc and one.

GETTING ONLINE:

To get online:
1. load story mode
2. sign in
3. join solo mode
4. once in hit find new session
5. PROFIT

NOTE: This will restore everything on PS3 (including games, music, pictures,etc.) Also, this can result in a OFW CID banned SO I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE! (Playing Online) so don't abuse the mods!

Credits: D3AD3DiTZz

*OPEN MOD MENU: L1+LEFT DPAD*
it keeps taking me to Mega is that okay ? what do i do next

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: