Ended 1 IDPS - (Console ID) Giveaway

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikingMods

Active Poster
May 11, 2015
I want to win because i really need a console ID to my self instead of sharing one with 100+ other people all the time and so i can do recoveries for others in the community and wake up knowing i have a console id to my self and don't have to hunt and stalk this website for one XD . I love everyone on this site too :* hope i win :)

StrikingMods

Active Poster
May 11, 2015
i would like to win this giveaway because i have been waiting patiently for a CID for about 2 months now getting pubic CID from this awesome website and i come here everyday to talk to my family you guys :) i hope i win if not thanks for the chance love you

hsonmezler

Nov 12, 2014
I would like a console id because i dont have a private one and this site is awsome because u can get free console id here

UnlimitedMods

May 10, 2015
One time for the westside.
I want to win to just be able to get online when I want. I'm tired of my friends asking can I get on, when are you getting on, and having to explain that I can't because I have to for some generous person to post an id, only to find it's banned in less than an hour. Or when I' think the id will last more than 20 minutes only to sign out and it's banned. i know I'm an amateur lol I don't make money off modding. I do it for fun with friends and is just generous. now, I like that this site keeps me and others users up to date with cfw tools, and what's going on in the modding community. and that most of the time a support question will be answered. Appreciate the giveaway thanks!

May 1, 2015
never won a CID it will be cool to win its a one in how ever many people enter to win. by the way i like the new site design of the website. if i win the will give free online mods on bo2 to anyone like mod menu etc.

havocModz

Active Poster
Feb 7, 2014
I forgot to add about the site: The community and staff are great. If you ask for something it's likely someone will be able to answer or help you.

RTM

Active Poster
May 17, 2015
I want to win to get back online for about like some weeks ago. And i love this site btw :)

FozeQuickFap

Nov 25, 2014
well i want to win this free console id so i can get back on and start completing services asap, so i can start affording stuff and console ids if i get banned, which is rare. but anyways, the thing i like about this site is the community, the funny things that people can come up with and say really grabs my attention, i love to laugh, i laugh at anything. even if it is not funny i just laugh (not at serious things though... well sometimes XD). but yeah, i like the people here who help and support the website, i try my best to leave a thank you note for the console id posters for taking the time and posting them for us to ban XD. well i am not sure if bo1 and bo2 can get a cid banned but anyways, i would like to thank everyone for keeping this site up and running for those who need help modding and those who just simply like to be here. good luck to everyone :)

May 27, 2015
I wanna win because my original console is banned and I would love to play online with out having to wait everyday for a new post and I love this site because its very helpful teaching me a lot about modding and people here are also nice im either on this website for help or youtube and post a lot of public cids :)

A-1337-V

Dec 17, 2014
Hey ConsoleCrunch! :p
Thanks for being a member at the official ConsoleCrunch! :)

I would like to give back to the members that have supported me and ConsoleCrunch throughout their time on here.

So, I will be giving away 1 IDPS - (Console ID).

How to enter:
You must leave a like.
You must leave a comment on why you would like to win and what you like about our site.

Dates:
Starts - 14/06/2015
Ends - 28/06/2015

Winners will be PM'ed on the ending date.

Good luck! :happymeme:

I want to win becuase I need a new CID to keep modding accounts, and I like this site because I think it's the most trusted site for CID's and for modding tools.

matthias

Apr 4, 2015
i would like to win because i need to get online and this site helps me alot but never when i stay up all night and i love u whoever gives out cids

Vɪʙᴇs

Active Poster
Jan 10, 2015
i would like to win because i have never won a competition on this site. the thing i like about this site is its like a family. Well most of the time.

IOwnYou2

Jun 13, 2015
mbers that have supported me and ConsoleCrunch throughout their time on here.

How to enter:
You must leave a like.
You must leave a comment on why you would like to win and what you like about our site.

Dates:
Starts - 14/06/2015
Ends - 28/06/2015

[/QUOTE]
I wanna win to start making money for selling accounts
Good luck. :happymeme:

Reactions: asama and Ragnarock

W8XiL

Apr 10, 2015

I would like to give back to the members that have supported me and ConsoleCrunch throughout their time on here.

How to enter:
You must leave a like.

Dates:
Starts - 14/06/2015
Ends - 28/06/2015

Wanna win becuz i need a id lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ Vuticopik:
    и как его скачать
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    go on to your ps3 go to the contraler tap scroll up and there will be the updates of all the games you got installd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    installed
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the link i send in chat is the 1.12 apk update file
  • @ Vuticopik:
    "Файл, который вы пытаетесь загрузить, больше не существует" - вот что пишет при загрузке.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea its a old update you trying to install let me see if i can find you one
  • @ Vuticopik:
    good
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Отлично
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im not allowed to do this but i cant find something els so here is a link to all updates you have to make acc on there to do it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    o crap this dont work damn
  • @ Vuticopik:
    yes
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я хотел бы спросить, возможно ли это для цифровой GTA 5 на PS3, потому что я узнал, что есть версии только для дисковой версии GTA.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    digital or disc dont matter mutch its about bles and blus versions
  • @ Vuticopik:
    ок, я сейчас посмотрю
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry to say i cant find any working download link you best change is to look on Youtube or google to see if you can find any working update links
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я этим пользовался, скачивал патчи и обновления, не помогло и после одного видео наткнулся на ваш сайт
  • @ Vuticopik:
    if necessary I have BLES files
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я имел в виду «Мне нужны файлы BLES»
  • @ Vuticopik:
    может быть, мы сможем поговорить
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you have blus then donwload blus
    +1
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    on google type in gta 5 ps3 all updates youwill see a link for all downloads
    +1
  • @ Vuticopik:
    I already found it, I'll check later
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    goodluck
    +1
  • @ Vuticopik:
    goodbuy
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    see ya
    @ QM|T_JinX: see ya